Indi vs KC

Maulbert

Reaction score
Holy crap. The Chiefs have never hosted a championship game before. When they won the AFL Championship in 1966 and 1969, Buffalo and Oakland hosted the games, respectively. The only AFC Championship the Chiefs have ever appeared in was during the Bills 4 Super Bowl run in the early '90s and was also hosted by the Bills.

James in PA

Reaction score
I was thinking of betting a few bucks on the red hot Colts to cover the spread, especially given KC’s postseason history. Glad I resisted the temptation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
joeseahawks":2qajqphd said:
Pat Mahomes is unreal. First half, already 250+ yards of offense. They might just need 3 good drives in the second half to completely close this game out. Indy were lucky in the block punt.
It was actually a really subpar game for him. But when 50 touchdowns and over 5000 yards is the bar (Manning is the only other QB to have done it), it's pretty easy to be subpar.

James in PA

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":1uyg9d9v said:
I have nothing against our former AFC West rivals.

Let’s go Chiefs!

Very fun to watch Mahomes!
It’s funny how time (and a change of conferences) changes things. In the 90’s, KC was my most hated team. I was in the minority. For most Hawks fans it was the Raiders or Broncos. But no team owned us more in the 90’s than KC. I hated everything about them. Their colors, their stadium, their head coach.

Fast forward all these years later. The son of their former HC is now our OC. I really have no problem with them now and really like their QB. I probably like them #2 or #3 of the 7 remaining teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maulbert

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":24tn4v47 said:
joeseahawks":24tn4v47 said:
Pat Mahomes is unreal. First half, already 250+ yards of offense. They might just need 3 good drives in the second half to completely close this game out. Indy were lucky in the block punt.
It was actually a really subpar game for him. But when 50 touchdowns and over 5000 yards is the bar (Manning is the only other QB to have done it), it's pretty easy to be subpar.

The 40/5000 club is only a little less exclusive. Manning, Mahomes, Marino, Brees, and, of all people, Matt Stafford.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Maulbert":32hnsljp said:
5_Golden_Rings":32hnsljp said:
joeseahawks":32hnsljp said:

The 40/5000 club is only a little less exclusive. Manning, Mahomes, Marino, Brees, and, of all people, Matt Stafford.
Well, no one can deny that Stafford has an elite arm, and he was throwing to Megatron.