Injury updates?

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
LolaRox":21cu6baa said:
Guess who isn't on it.... DangeRussWilson :0190l:

I think this is the first time all year he hasn't been on it.

It would be nice if Russ can play without that knee brace. :mrgreen:

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":w3dqnxf0 said:
CyjJ YbUsAAQ0jj

Earl also made it back to full practice. Promising sign. Shead and Pope were limited. Willson and now P-Rich not practicing. Wonder if P-Rich's status could be a demotion from his bad play last week.

How would a players performance in a game affect his practice status? P-Rich doesn't play well so they hold him out of practice?!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":ob3zi8qh said:
MontanaHawk05":ob3zi8qh said:
CyjJ YbUsAAQ0jj

Earl also made it back to full practice. Promising sign. Shead and Pope were limited. Willson and now P-Rich not practicing. Wonder if P-Rich's status could be a demotion from his bad play last week.

How would a players performance in a game affect his practice status? P-Rich doesn't play well so they hold him out of practice?!

I think this would be about practicing with the Number 1 group rather then the backups.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
jammerhawk":3b7kg5cw said:
Sowell is apparently listening to the coach and doing what he is asked, we may think he's weak, but he's apparently beaten out Gilliam which represents a big fall from grace by Gilliam. Sowell beat out Gilliam at LT and has now beaten out Gilliam at RT. Looks to me as if Gilliam is running out of chances here.

Based on the 10 snaps I saw, I'd love to see Odhiambo get a chance at RT. How could he be worse? And don't tell me then we have 4 rookies effectively. If he's better than GG/BS then start him.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I want to say "Thank You" for keeping this thread updated every day. I am praying that Earl, Britt and Bennett actually play Sunday night. :pray:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1jjso5qc said:
I think this would be about practicing with the Number 1 group rather then the backups.

Practice is practice, everyone's involved regardless of starting position.

Sounds to me like Richardson got banged up a little either during the game or earlier in the week, and got the day off like others get.

McGruff

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":174ycv65 said:
jammerhawk":174ycv65 said:
Sowell is apparently listening to the coach and doing what he is asked, we may think he's weak, but he's apparently beaten out Gilliam which represents a big fall from grace by Gilliam. Sowell beat out Gilliam at LT and has now beaten out Gilliam at RT. Looks to me as if Gilliam is running out of chances here.

Based on the 10 snaps I saw, I'd love to see Odhiambo get a chance at RT. How could he be worse? And don't tell me then we have 4 rookies effectively. If he's better than GG/BS then start him.

My recollection is that Rees hasn't taken well to playing the right or inside. He's pretty comfy at LT and will probably stay there.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3ug59pmb said:
I want to say "Thank You" for keeping this thread updated every day. I am praying that Earl, Britt and Bennett actually play Sunday night. :pray:

They, Shead, and Morgan all appear to be on a good track.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1ijlrz80 said:
Seahwkgal":1ijlrz80 said:

They, Shead, and Morgan all appear to be on a good track.

Morgan's definitely a full go. He was on Bob and Groz yesterday and said he was ready to go three weeks ago.

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
LeftHandSmoke":1yu51spg said:
Pope and Bennett are Q but it's mostly all good, ET and Shead are back.
http://www.seahawks.com/team/injuries

Kuechly is OUT.

Just came to post the same thing.

Out:
Prosise
P. Rich :x
Coyle
Tripp

Questionable:
Luke Willson
Moore
Bennett
Pope

Full Go:
Shead
ET
Britt
Graham (as expected)
McDaniel (was sick but expected)

Edit:
For Carolina:
Out:
Kuechly
Kurt Coleman
Mario Addison
Daryl Williams

No Questionables:

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
^ Missed that about PRich, dang.

Sure would be nice to see Bennett and Damontre at the same time, both healthy, DMoore has looked impressive at times.

iigakusei

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":2e6j1xxa said:

Sure would be nice to see Bennett and Damontre at the same time, both healthy, DM has looked impressive at times.
Yay more Kearse!

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
iigakusei":3nf4mm7p said:
LeftHandSmoke":3nf4mm7p said:

Sure would be nice to see Bennett and Damontre at the same time, both healthy, DM has looked impressive at times.
Yay more Kearse!
With the Panthers DTs Rawls may not have much success up the middle and so, love him or hate him, Kearse could be key. Tyler has been missing, Jimmy's getting jammed, but ADB in the slot could be big against their off-the-street nickel corner.

SeahawksMSHing

Reaction score
iigakusei":26a760e9 said:
LeftHandSmoke":26a760e9 said:

Yay more Kearse!

Just need him to start the pointing at wrist thing. He seems to get going when he does that... it is that TIME of year. I cant come to get upset with Chop Chop cuz year after year he comes up big in the playoffs....

Bobblehead

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":1w4cnjac said:
iigakusei":1w4cnjac said:
LeftHandSmoke":1w4cnjac said:

Yay more Kearse!
With the Panthers DTs Rawls may not have much success up the middle and so, love him or hate him, Kearse could be key. Tyler has been missing, Jimmy's getting jammed, but ADB in the slot could be big against their off-the-street nickel corner.

Wilson has been off on his reads, I think they are all open at some point.
I love Wilson, but I think his reads are slow and it seems he breaks them off early to look for an escape route.

chris98251

Reaction score
Bobblehead":249vkpjy said:
LeftHandSmoke":249vkpjy said:
iigakusei":249vkpjy said:
LeftHandSmoke":249vkpjy said:

Yay more Kearse!

I love Wilson, but I think his reads are slow and it seems he breaks them off early to look for an escape route.

When you have a burning building and or pocket you have to know where the exits are, that's one of our biggest issues right now and we seen it in the past, Wilson trusting his line and safety.

jdemps

Reaction score
Bobblehead":145qpw9z said:
LeftHandSmoke":145qpw9z said:
iigakusei":145qpw9z said:
LeftHandSmoke":145qpw9z said:

Yay more Kearse!

After 6 sacks, Wilson was seeing the rush and not his receivers and still, we had chances all day to get back in that game.

I think Britt alone is going to decrease our sack number to 2 or less this week.

jdemps

Reaction score
Also, per Petes presser, Pope's ready to go.
Bennett is "questionable and also has an injury". Pete made a funny. Nothing firm
Moore practiced yesterday and today. Has a chance.

Other notes: says Rawls looks the best he's been this year. Ready to go.
Having Britt back makes a visible difference in the line. Fant did fine, but this is Britt's line. (Paraphrased but accurate per Pete's words)