Irvin Responds to his Original Tweet After Graham Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daytomann

Reaction score
Fade...fight? Fade...haircut??
Geez....
Oh well, half of these guys are morons, half are very bright. None the less, they should all stfu and just play football. That's a novel idea!

Throwdown

Reaction score
Daytomann":20pd3x5d said:
Fade...fight? Fade...haircut??
Geez....
Oh well, half of these guys are morons, half are very bright. None the less, they should all stfu and just play football. That's a novel idea!

And the fans should shut up and not have an opinion or talk about the sport since they don't play it professionally.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Google added a new language to the translation feature. The new language is called "Bruce Irvin."

I pasted the tweet and the translation is as follows:

"I have decided to sell my soybean futures and move the money into a low risk mutual fund."

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
minormillikin":1yivrovs said:
Google added a new language to the translation feature. The new language is called "Bruce Irvin."

I pasted the tweet and the translation is as follows:

"I have decided to sell my soybean futures and move the money into a low risk mutual fund."

Well then we know he's a dumbass. Terrible time to sell, they've hit their low and will rise again soon.

matthews628

Reaction score
Basis4day":jmpdz8q8 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":jmpdz8q8 said:
What is a "fade"?

It's where your hair gradually gets shorter (fades) the further down your neck you go to the point where in blends into bare skin.

Short style fade:
michael-b-jordan.jpg

Hi-Top Fade:
L

I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but Irvin 100% was talking about fighting, not the haircut.

I didn't take it as serious even when he first posted it, fwiw, but he's definitely not admiring JG's haircut...

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
matthews628":391v1d5a said:
Basis4day":391v1d5a said:
theENGLISHseahawk":391v1d5a said:
What is a "fade"?

It's where your hair gradually gets shorter (fades) the further down your neck you go to the point where in blends into bare skin.

Short style fade:
michael-b-jordan.jpg

Hi-Top Fade:
L

I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but Irvin 100% was talking about fighting, not the haircut.

I didn't take it as serious even when he first posted it, fwiw, but he's definitely not admiring JG's haircut...

Basis4day was for sure being serious. His capacity for humour lies somewhere in between Adolf Hitler and Vladimir Putin.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Irvin can't be expected to just let this type of disrespect go, man.

-df23438928126ec5.jpg

Look at that! JIMMY SNATCHED HIS HAT CLEAN OFF - and right in front of Jerry O'Connell, too! If nothing else, they're going to have to settle this out on the practice field. :stirthepot:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":20a6pft4 said:

Maybe if Irvin spent more time in the film room and working on his skills rather than talking shit on Twitter and being West Virginia's #1 fan he might be playing to his potential.

Irvin arguably is the most physically gifted and athletic player on the entire roster, it's time he plays like it.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2onhv0pv said:
SnoCoHawk":2onhv0pv said:

Maybe if Irvin spent more time in the film room and working on his skills rather than talking shit on Twitter and being West Virginia's #1 fan he might be playing to his potential.

Irvin arguably is the most physically gifted and athletic player on the entire roster, it's time he plays like it.

You right, can't no one enjoy the offseason ever. The hell does he think he is? Human or something?

Ozzy

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thought Irvin played very well last year? What did I miss?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Throwdown":1t8gqwvq said:
Sgt. Largent":1t8gqwvq said:
SnoCoHawk":1t8gqwvq said:

You right, can't no one enjoy the offseason ever. The hell does he think he is? Human or something?

Right now Russell is doing 1,000 push ups with 10 Children Hospital kids strapped to his back while watching film of every 2015 opponent on one gigantic screen all at once like he's Russell Crowe in a Beautiful Mind.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Throwdown":3icgksjp said:
Sgt. Largent":3icgksjp said:
SnoCoHawk":3icgksjp said:

If it's not football 24/7 then he must be a scrub! These players need to be more like us professionally, because we all spend every waking moment (and sleeping moment because notime2sleep) dedicated to our jobs right? Right?!

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
austinslater25":2cr147ba said:
Am I the only one who thought Irvin played very well last year? What did I miss?
He did, but apparently what he tweets takes away from he did on the field last year. Irvin has the incredible ability to change the past with his twitter account.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
So is a "fade fade" like a haircut fight? We could get the two dudes from the Beat It video, but instead of switchblades they have clippers and shears.
Beatit zps9x0tfqci

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I LOVE me some Bruce Irvin, good player (on the verge of becoming a great player) who also makes me laugh. I love that Danny from 710 would buy him McDonalds each week. Funny dude.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Some of y'all must live some miserable lives to make a mountain out of all mole hill over this crap.

"Player "x" said this, omg, whaaaaaah, I don't even know him but I'm going to tell him what he should and shouldn't do, or how to act because I'm so entitled, and players should behave how I want him to. Whaaa."

HansGruber

Reaction score
It's funny how often I catch old white dudes criticizing someone's slang, but it's always a minority they're criticizing. Never a white kid talking about amazeballs or any of that stupid white slang you hear in Kirkland. Just "socially acceptable" 21st century racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts