Is Bevell to blame for much of this teams discontent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrt144

Reaction score
Seymour":1mpytm24 said:
Siouxhawk":1mpytm24 said:
It's interesting that you hone in on me while giving the other Three Stooges who have an equal number of posts in this thread the silent treatment. Aren't they equally at fault for keeping this merry go round going?

Now here is a prime example of your blatantly skewed perspective and recollection of what just took place. You are the prime reason this thread continues and you have no clue.

You have 112 posts in this thread. The next closest is Nash (that I found--did not count all others) with 51.

This is easy to verify, go count yourself. Your revisionist type recollection of easy to verify facts is obvious to others, just not to you.

Now.... back to your regularly scheduled re-run of Groundhogs day, I think someone posted Bevell combed his hair different on 2/1/15 ....go get 'em! :roll:

Don't you realize that if Siouxhawk stops bending over backwards to defend Bevell, we will have won, and Bevell will disappear like Marty McFly...just kinda fade out of existence.

randomation

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":215mggd0 said:
I think of him just as much when we ignore one of the best Red Zone tight ends in the league.

That's what I think of. My biggest issues with Bevell aren't even the play it's the extreme predictability and the terrible red zone numbers.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
I don't feel that Bevell was the sole reason we lost the Super Bowl, however, I do not feel he is competent in his job. This team succeeds despite him. As man have stated, he is extremely predictable, and does not learn from mistakes, or play to our strengths. Many times throughout his tenure I have stood mouth agape in the stands, as he completely disregards plays and players that are having great success, only to start calling plays that stall momentum. We have an all world Tight End, could we please use him consistently ffs.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Seymour":22zrzz3o said:
Siouxhawk":22zrzz3o said:
It's interesting that you hone in on me while giving the other Three Stooges who have an equal number of posts in this thread the silent treatment. Aren't they equally at fault for keeping this merry go round going?

Now here is a prime example of your blatantly skewed perspective and recollection of what just took place. You are the prime reason this thread continues and you have no clue.

You have 112 posts in this thread. The next closest is Nash (that I found--did not count all others) with 51.

This is easy to verify, go count yourself. Your revisionist type recollection of easy to verify facts is obvious to others, just not to you.

Now.... back to your regularly scheduled re-run of Groundhogs day, I think someone posted Bevell combed his hair different on 2/1/15 ....go get 'em! :roll:
Then don't quote my posts like you are prone to do.

StoneCold

Reaction score
In siouxhawk's defense he has three times as many posts because he's responding to 3 Bevell haters. I lean to his opinion on Bevell as I think assigning even a majority of the Hawk's issues to him is ridiculous. He's not perfect, but that there are multiple threads devoted to bashing him is irrational and the negativity is mostly fueled by speculation, not fact. I admire Sioux's tenacity, but would have given up this fight long ago. I only speak now as I think it's unfair to point him out for what are perceived to be his blind spots, when I see plenty of blindness on the other side as well.

Have a good day.

White Devil

Reaction score
I am a Bevell Hater.

Not because of one play. That would make me an ill-informed part time football watcher, which I'm not.

I'm a Bevell Hater because since that play, his play-calling in the redzone, which overall has never been great, seems to have nosedived. I'm not a psychologist, but I could completely understand a type of PTSD after that Super Bowl loss. I'm willing to concede whichever excuse seems the most reasonable to Sioux, I mean Mr. Bevell. The guy has a confidence problem, just like any athlete on the field. When a coach is second guessing himself, or being second guessed by his PLAYERS, then maybe, just maybe, it's time for a change of scenery. For the better of BOTH parties involved.

I appreciate his time here. I appreciate some of his greater moments.

The problem is that the offense isn't pulling it's own weight. I don't care what stats you throw at me. Watch the games themselves and you clearly see an offense that consistently struggles to build it's own momentum. Weekly.

That's why I'm a Bevell hater.

To think there's nobody out there that could do better with this offense is just sticking your head in the sand.

The defense is getting older. The window is closing.

Seymour

Reaction score
StoneCold":2exhtj6c said:
In siouxhawk's defense he has three times as many posts because he's responding to 3 Bevell haters. I lean to his opinion on Bevell as I think assigning even a majority of the Hawk's issues to him is ridiculous. He's not perfect, but that there are multiple threads devoted to bashing him is irrational and the negativity is mostly fueled by speculation, not fact. I admire Sioux's tenacity, but would have given up this fight long ago. I only speak now as I think it's unfair to point him out for what are perceived to be his blind spots, when I see plenty of blindness on the other side as well.

Have a good day.

That doesn't defend him. In his own words....3 others have "equal number of posts" on this topic which is clearly BS. I understand your point, but his skewed recollection and self serving rationalization is a key ingredient to this madness.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Seymour":sul8ht3v said:
StoneCold":sul8ht3v said:

Have a good day.

That doesn't defend him. In his own words....3 others have "equal number of posts" on this topic which is clearly BS. I understand your point, but his skewed recollection and self serving rationalization is a key ingredient to this madness.
Why don't you stay on topic. You are one of the worst abusers when it comes to derailing a thread.

Seymour

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":3m38x46m said:
Seymour":3m38x46m said:
StoneCold":3m38x46m said:

Have a good day.

Why don't you stay on topic. You are one of the worst abusers when it comes to derailing a thread.

That post wasn't to you, how is this your business?

Or should I go through your 112 posts in this thread and highlight all the off topic comments "for you"?

And seeeeee?? I didn't quote you like you claim....but there you are....one.....more......time... :pukeface:

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Seymour":13t2wf48 said:
Siouxhawk":13t2wf48 said:
Seymour":13t2wf48 said:
StoneCold":13t2wf48 said:

Have a good day.

Or should I go through your 112 posts in this thread and highlight all the off topic comments "for you"?

And seeeeee?? I didn't quote you like you claim....but there you are....one.....more......time... :pukeface:

Lynyrd Skynyrd classic:

[youtube]qp0b9cKeuhQ[/youtube]

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Seymour":47sefddm said:
Siouxhawk":47sefddm said:
Seymour":47sefddm said:
StoneCold":47sefddm said:

Have a good day.

It was about me, which you oddly seem preoccupied with, so I'll damn well reply to it!

chris98251

Reaction score
Ok locked because your talking about members instead of the topic now.

Status
Not open for further replies.