Is Earl Thomas a HOF'R ?

knownone

Reaction score
Probably not because of his longevity. But there's a case to be made that he was the best FS in the league for five years, and his resume is pretty damn good. So, I wouldn't completely rule it out.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Football is different than the MLB HOF. If you’re the best player at your position in the league for 5+ years, won a SB and narrowly missed another I think it’s at least close? He won’t make it because he got weird at the end but I don’t think it’s crazy think he should be

OP
OP
S

SeeHocks

Reaction score
Football is different than the MLB HOF. If you’re the best player at your position in the league for 5+ years, won a SB and narrowly missed another I think it’s at least close? He won’t make it because he got weird at the end but I don’t think it’s crazy think he should be
Does conduct on and off the field influence the voting ?

Fade

Reaction score
Yes, he's a HoF'er. The best Center Field Safety of the 2010's that allowed Seattle's scheme to go.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Feels like you’re kinda trolling… not trying to be offensive but just sayin
Me? The OP is not a Seahawks fan. Made a ridiculous topic a couple days ago trying to get us fans fighting. Saw right through it because he couldn’t even spell our QB’s name correctly. Use that thing in your head God gave you.