Is it possible the Rams game gets flexed?

peppersjap

Reaction score
I get why people like the prime time games, especially with our record in those games but as someone going to the games I get tired of them. I generally ride the ferry to the games but the ferry schedule means you will either have to leave early from the game to catch the early one or be stuck in downtown Seattle waiting for the later one. Last night game we drove to SeaTac and got on light rail and it worked great going but not as well going back and I finally arrived home at 12:15 am with work the next day. If we drive we park south of Safeco on (I think 4th Ave) and it is usually good but this year they have the street torn up and very few parking options on weekdays. I hate the mornings but love how the schedule works out on game days.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
kidhawk":1l83hey9 said:
Sgt. Largent":1l83hey9 said:
therealjohncarlson":1l83hey9 said:
Just checked the schedule that week and the real reason we won’t get flexed is because the Steelers and pats also play that week..

Again, the conference network also has to agree to give up their #1 game, and I doubt CBS would agree to giving this game up.............just as FOX probably said no to allowing NBC to flex the Hawks/Rams.

Totally spaced out this portion which only makes it that much less likely for us to get flexed. I'm actually fine with it though. We've had a fair number of prime time games this year and given they moved our only early game into a late game slot this weekend means I won't be complaining about our schedule at all this year. In fact, I'll say it's probably the best schedule we've had in a very long time.

Which makes it all the more frustrating that we dropped two games AT HOME.

poly1274

Reaction score
Honestly the Pittsburgh v NE is much more favorable matchup Primetime than Seattle v Rams.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
poly1274":nq4e6nis said:
Honestly the Pittsburgh v NE is much more favorable matchup Primetime than Seattle v Rams.

Am I the only one that refuses to watch any game involving the NE Cheatriots? It can be the only game on, but I'll watch something else or get out of the house. The only way I watch them is if they're playing us, and I don't even like it then (unless we beat 'em like last year). I hate that team far more than any other team in the league. Gronk is the only good thing about that entire organization.

sutz

Reaction score
BlueThunder":x4ub2p4r said:
poly1274":x4ub2p4r said:

Am I the only one that refuses to watch any game involving the NE Cheatriots? It can be the only game on, but I'll watch something else or get out of the house. The only way I watch them is if they're playing us, and I don't even like it then (unless we beat 'em like last year). I hate that team far more than any other team in the league. Gronk is the only good thing about that team.
Pittsburgh isn't far behind. ;)

BlueThunder

Reaction score
sutz":2k5r1p06 said:
BlueThunder":2k5r1p06 said:
poly1274":2k5r1p06 said:

Am I the only one that refuses to watch any game involving the NE Cheatriots? It can be the only game on, but I'll watch something else or get out of the house. The only way I watch them is if they're playing us, and I don't even like it then (unless we beat 'em like last year). I hate that team far more than any other team in the league. Gronk is the only good thing about that team.
Pittsburgh isn't far behind. ;)

True, but any bad taste I had from XL has pretty much faded for me. And it was the refs, not the Stealers that boned us in that one. Cowboys are my second most hated team. Although, the Rams are starting to work their way up my list... But that's just a division rivalry thing. ;)

Latest posts