Is it possible Wilson's poor play was due to a concussion?

Jacknut16

Reaction score
scutterhawk":knqfcx3e said:
I will then.
6'-5" Peyton Manning, 8 points SBXLVIII..........Pressure does some funny shit to some "ELITE" Quarterbacks ,and even to the "ELITE" ones who are only 5'-11" :141847_bnono:

The question isnt who is better, the question is do they see the same things.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Jacknut16":d79x5zks said:
scutterhawk":d79x5zks said:
I will then.
6'-5" Peyton Manning, 8 points SBXLVIII..........Pressure does some funny shit to some "ELITE" Quarterbacks ,and even to the "ELITE" ones who are only 5'-11" :141847_bnono:

The question isnt who is better, the question is do they see the same things.

No of course not one has a #1 wr and 1 does not.

Manning had
P Manning- 4th pass blocking o-line and he has Thomas, Welker, Sanders

Wilson- 23rd pass blocking o-line and he has Badlwin, Kearse, maybe harvin at times

No since I know you once again trying your height thing, Well since last year Wilson was amongst the most accurate deep ball passers in the league I would say yes, and since you cannot prove otherwise I will go with that fact, Cannot be good throwing the ball deep if you cannot see them. YOU cannot have a complt% over 64 inside the pocket if you cannot see your WRs. You cannot have a QB rating over 100 inside the pocket if you cannot see them. So since no fact exists to say he cannot we will go the facts that show he can, well those of us with common sense and no axe to grind will.