Is Salk coming back?

Basis4day

Reaction score
CANHawk":12cfqi5m said:
MVP53":12cfqi5m said:
Wyman, Mike & Moore: Eh. They're ok. Moore is funny, you just have to take him for what he is. He doesn't pretend to be an expert, which is nice.

Yeah, but why does anyone want to listen to a guy who doesn't know nothin about nothin? Guy's just a boob.

His perspective as 710's crazy uncle five beers deep with money on the game is highly entertaining.

Tical21

Reaction score
Salk is coming back, this is awesome!! Hopefully not in the morning so I can listen to both he and Mitch, and they aren't competing.

The hierarchy goes something like this:

Mitch
Salk

Wassell

EVERYBODY ELSE

Sandmeyer
Brock

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
IMHO Mitch sucks. He needs some competition. The guy will take 8 years to get to the point. But if you like mindless blather about golf, college basketball, or Syracuse then his show is for you.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
seahawk 17":1itmlpdx said:
Please replace Mitch, he is the worst.
We can hope. Mitch is one of the main reasons I can't stand. KJR.
I suspect he would go to 710 as he is ex ESPN and they are the affiliate. I suspect a afternoon role like he did I. Boston.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Mitch is garbage but I still listen to him. Can't go wrong with local in the morning.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Mitch and Softy are both horrible. Can't stand Softy's stupid laugh. I hate how Mitch has to explain everything in 5 different ways but ends up saying nothing

Laloosh

Reaction score
Without reading 5 pages, can someone tell me if Salk is coming back?

davidonmi

Reaction score
My top 5 hosts with Salk back is
1. Salk
2. Wassell (at night)
3. Grey (notice how none of them are from Seattle)
4. Sandmeyer (will actually say it how it is)
5. Churchill (knows his stuff, especially if you're a baseball fan)

Top 5 worst
1. Elise (horrible, knows nothing, has elongated pauses between a phrase, horrible voice and laugh)
2.softy, total homer, annoying voice, just cannot stand him.
3. Groz, his opinions usually last 1 word. He either says agree or disagree. Contributes nothing
4. Brewer. Worst voice of anyone, has no personality on the radio, even though he tries to
5. Danny, love him as a writer. But his cackling gets on my nerves, tries too hard. Should stick to writing

Throwdown

Reaction score
I just know if we can get Brock & Salk back together, I'll be happy. Their chemistry was insane until Salk left.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I actually like Salk most of the time but his baseball knowledge isn't as great as he thinks it is. This guy couldn't wait for Felix Hernandez to be traded (or picked up via FA) to the yanks or boston, in fact he predicted that would happen.

Got to give he guy credit though as he was driving the Russel Wilson bandwagon.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Yeah. No. I listen to 710. I have to listen to mike and mike on my way to work. Brock if i go out for lunch. Bob and Groz on the way home.

Softy sucks so i assume Mitch does too.