"It’s time for Seattle to shut up"

Vpk0718

Reaction score
When the media actually gives attention to all the times that WE actually do get screwed over by officiating, I'll shut up. Until then, screw the media, screw the league.

IrishNW

Reaction score
I love pissing people off, more ammo for when we win another super bowl.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":3ktvivo6 said:
I definitely wish our guys wouldn't do stuff like the outburts by Bennett and Sherman and Earl's tweet.

However I do find it ironic that these guys take heat for being outspoken and yet RW gets crticized for just saying cliches and not saying anything interesting. So what does the media want?
And Beastmode got criticized for not talking at all. The media clowns want it both ways..... idiots!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":1frhyrop said:
What the national media are saying about the Seahawks’ future

“It’s time for Seattle to shut up. Bennett, all of them, shut up! All they are now is an ordinary, washed-up former champion, and they run their mouths and tell you what they’re not gonna talk about, not gonna do. Then, their over-caffeinated coach, who stops at every corner of Seattle and drinks something: one of those lattes, something special… shut up, Seattle. You guys are overrated, now. You don’t win anything. Shut up!”

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/...=twitter.com&utm_campaign=owned_buffer_sports

Who is Michael Wilbon?
LOLOL, Time for SOME FANS & mediots to STFU.

McG

Reaction score
The guy lives in Arizona most of the year, so I can only assume that this out of hate that's been passed on to him by friends in the area, and by friends I don't mean his neighbors. When you have people of a certain status that you play golf with, go out to dinner with, etc in your ear about how horrible something or someone is you might just get handed a little bit of dough to use your voice in the media to shit all over them. Not saying that happened because obviously I have no clue, but for a guy like Wilbon it would not shock me one bit. This guy used to rag on the Cards for years, then about 5 or so years ago all of that changed. Of course that was when he moved to Arizona, then suddenly he fell in love with them. I don't take anything he says about Seattle seriously, he's extremely overrated, he's basically the baby that Steven A and Skip Bayless had before they split up.