It All Comes Down To Next Week Against The Rams

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Sounds like they won't know til Saturday or even game time on Bobby. Concussion stuff on KJ so fingers crossed.
My guess would be KJ plays, and Bobby comes back for the Dallas game. Hope to be wrong and they both play on Sunday.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
K.J.’s in the protocol and that’s up to the (doctors),” Carroll said of Wright’s Week 15 status before adding, "Bobby’s going to go all the way through the week as he has the last couple weeks, so we’ll have to wait and see.”

On Wagner, Carroll expanded a bit, noting, "He’s very upbeat and very positive. He’s planning on getting ready. That’s what he’s doing.”

More information on Wagner and Wright’s availability for Sunday’s game against the Rams should come as the team distributes its daily practice reports, as well as when Carroll meets with the media on Friday, a day the team will also submit its gameday status report to the NFL.

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2017/12/13 ... t-and-more

RCATES

Reaction score
hawknation2017":3jjokrs1 said:
Joyodongo":3jjokrs1 said:
Shanegotyou11":3jjokrs1 said:
We win and I'll say we are in. Lose? Done.
Even if we win I think we loose to the Cowboys and the Rams win the last 2 -> out of playoffs

And the Rams could lose at Tennessee. That's a 10 a.m. game, and the Titans have played well at home.

Ain't over till it's over. Go Hawks!

Mariotta has a bum ankle. Rams will feast on them. Its pretty simple. Hawks win out or go home. If they can't win out they don't deserve to be in.