Its 49ers week, where are they all?

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
Its funny how your perspective of football can change when any way you slice it, you just can't un-see what you just saw. I expected to hear from the several loud mouthed 9er fans and these boards be flooded with "you dont stand a chance" or "Kap has 2 good games in a row...SUPERBOWL" or the worst of all "we have five rings, you dont".

Where are they all? Of course I know the answer to this. They all sat back like Trent Dilfer did all week prior to the game and thought "this is where Seattle shows their TRUE colors. They will get demolished by Brees and lose their momentum, and this is ours for the taking". I submit that as tough of a loss as this was for the Saints (great fans by the way), it was even tougher for the 49er die hards. That pill was the size of a mini buss and they had to swallow the whole thing! Jaws on the floor, disgusted, nervous and seriously rethinking their chances.

I know like any true fan, they believe they can and will win. The difference is now the thought is "we need to figure out a way" or "we have to contain RW or this will be ugly". And this is from an 8-4 team. Thats pretty friggin' good in this league. I was all pumped up to get on here this week and hear all the jibberish and smack they were going to lay down. It's wednesday. They better be at the drawing board, because I agree with many on here, Its our offense they should be worried about. The defense is exactly who they think we are. Bad-ass. But I promise you they are thinking "our D shouldnt have many problems holding that hit n miss offense".

Lovin' me some Seahawks since I was born (im in a pic with a seahawks onesy lol) Thats 37 years and Im eatting up brothers and sisters of Hawk nation! Peace!

irocdave

Reaction score
If you were a 49er fan would you be on this site talking smack? They don't have a leg to stand on right now. If the Hawks lay an egg in Frisco you bet your butt they will be back....If the Hawks do what they should and win I don't think we will see many niner fans for the rest of the season or playoffs.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
If their jaws were on the floor, how did they take that pill the size of a minibus?........ooooooohhhhhhhhh, THAT way :shock:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Well, according to most of the 49ers fan base, we're the luckiest team in the history of the league and we literally get away with holding on every single down on offense and defense in every game, and we should be about 6-6 right now. :lol:

Hawks46

Reaction score
Don't forget: "the only way we win is with the crowd noise"

I've actually seen fortywhiner fans on other boards say that the Seahawks "cheat with the 12th man" rofl.

We're crap on the road and they're gonna faceroll us blah blah blah.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":2n5soojp said:

I've actually seen fortywhiner fans on other boards say that the Seahawks "cheat with the 12th man" rofl.

Speaking of how crappy we are on the road, I hear that when we win in San Francisco this week, that will be our 6th road win of the year and set a franchise record (Currently I believe we've had 2 seasons with 5 road wins).

So beating the Niners will do the following:

Russell Wilson setting the record for most wins by a qb in their first 2 seasons

Seahawks most road wins in team history

Obviously, our best record ever at this point in the season

NFC West Champs

Puts us 1 win away from clinching the NFC #1 playoff seed.

Feel free to add any I may have missed.

Ninerg

Reaction score
irocdave":20hxct8e said:
If you were a 49er fan would you be on this site talking smack? They don't have a leg to stand on right now. If the Hawks lay an egg in Frisco you bet your butt they will be back....If the Hawks do what they should and win I don't think we will see many niner fans for the rest of the season or playoffs.

If any of you guys posted on the old ESPN boards, you know that its was all out nasty between Seahawks fans and Niner fans, however I remember when we made it to the Superbowl and you guys stayed at home, some Seahawks were saying they wanted to see us win to represent the NFC West.

This board is child's play in comparison to the ESPN boards. Seahawks fans would talk so much trash to us it was unbelievable.

As a Niner fan, you guys have a very good team and I will come in here and give you credit if you win the SB.

Ninerg

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3gxz0csm said:
Well, according to most of the 49ers fan base, we're the luckiest team in the history of the league and we literally get away with holding on every single down on offense and defense in every game, and we should be about 6-6 right now. :lol:

I keep reading on this board how Niner fans keep making excuses. I just don't hear that.

True Niner fans know you guys have been building to beat us take over the division, we could see it coming. We don't say things like you guys could be 6-6.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2ii3fig3 said:

MOST?!?!?!?!

Sure you're not just plucking the low hanging fruit that exists on every forum in order to justify the longstanding Rodney Dangerfield narrative about being a Hawks fan that has become totally irrelevant in the last 18 months? Why spend so much time focusing on the occasional sour grape?

The Hawks get tons of well-deserved love in the national media, and they inspire a ton of well-deserved fear in the fans of their opponents.

Might be time to give up the ghost of always and forever victimization, my man. You're the toast of the party, and it's deserved. As you know, it also sadly can leave as soon as it comes. Just bask in it and enjoy it. :)

HoRneR

Reaction score
Not as much posting on this forum as I would have hoped... Is this the most active Seahawks forum? :sarcasm_on: Start posting more and I will reply repeatedly with 5 rings. :sarcasm_off:

tom sawyer

Reaction score
kidhawk":yriyryns said:
Hawks46":yriyryns said:

Speaking of how crappy we are on the road, I hear that when we win in San Francisco this week, that will be our 6th road win of the year and set a franchise record (Currently I believe we've had 2 seasons with 5 road wins).

So beating the Niners will do the following:

Russell Wilson setting the record for most wins by a qb in their first 2 seasons

Seahawks most road wins in team history

Obviously, our best record ever at this point in the season

NFC West Champs

Puts us 1 win away from clinching the NFC #1 playoff seed.

Feel free to add any I may have missed.

Seahawks RULE. :Dunno:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They're too busy reading HOW to cheer, what to wear and when to show up to the game. The team had to actually send out instructions.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
I think Niner fans flock here because this site is so well run and organized. Aesthetically speaking, their site is doodoo.

HoRneR

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":l6bwjoyt said:
I think Niner fans flock here because this site is so well run and organized. Aesthetically speaking, their site is doodoo.

webzone has had a seahawks troll posting for seriously almost 12 hours now it has been pretty doodoo

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I have never went to other team's boards nor do I want to EVER. I could care less about them and what they have to say. I have a couple Niner friends and because they are not a.ss.holes, we actually have good discussions and such. Plus, they are great people. That helps. Webzone? You will never see me there.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2vsh7yng said:
I have never went to other team's boards nor do I want to EVER. I could care less about them and what they have to say. I have a couple Niner friends and because they are not a.ss.holes, we actually have good discussions and such. Plus, they are great people. That helps. Webzone? You will never see me there.

yeah but you went there at least once. But trolls suck overall, and every team has them.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I'm not even trolling there, and I'm being trolled... But man, that place has gone silent.

Starrman44

Reaction score
In the Niner Nation Monday Night thread there was lots of talk of how lucky we are and how we should have 5 or 6 losses (at best be 9-3 or 8-4). It's the typical "give a team a loss in all their close games and see what their record would be" type of stuff.