Its all about ME!

ColtsGuy

Reaction score
I am not here to trash talk, troll or otherwise flame this board.

I love the seahawks front office, one of the best group of guys I've ever met. I used to be the D coordinator for a team of under privileged kids in Frederickson WA. Our HC contacted the hawks about bringing the kids to a practice to inspire them, seeing the pro's REALLY lights a fire in young kids. The hawks gave us the full vip treatment, 12th back packs full of goodies, and a separate chance for autographs, it was an awesome day.

While we were there, one of the front office guys comes out, and says how would your boys like to go to a preseason game, and gave something like 40-60 tickets. This was huge to those kids. Well a few days go by, and our HC gets a call from the seahawks front office, asking if we were going to be able to make it, when we explained to him, that most of these kids parents could not afford to take their kids to the game, even though tickets were free, the seahawks front office responded by sending a charter bus to pick everyone up in tacoma.

Needless to say I love the hawks, and now im on your forum, I'm just introducing myself to you all, so you know i'm not some kind of troll here to rub in a colts win.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Thats nice.

It's interesting how many Colts fans have shown up after the game. You would start to think the Colts blew out the Hawks B\But no you won by 6 points while being down for most of the game. LOL!

I still think the Seahawks are a better team though overall.

Cool story though.

OP
OP
ColtsGuy

ColtsGuy

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1qob1rjg said:
Thats nice.

It's interesting how many Colts fans have shown up after the game. You would start to think the Colts blew out the Hawks But no you won by 6 points while being down for most of the game. LOL!

I did not know this forum existed till I was reading the colts forums yesterday after the game. This has to be one of the most active team forums in the nfl.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":3bklo5s0 said:
Thats nice.

It's interesting how many Colts fans have shown up after the game. You would start to think the Colts blew out the Hawks B\But no you won by 6 points while being down for most of the game. LOL!

Cool story though.

Way to be a dick

Welcome to the board. Are you originally from Frederickson? When and how did you become a Colts fan?

OP
OP
ColtsGuy

ColtsGuy

Reaction score
-The Glove-":17sdnd53 said:
NFSeahawks628":17sdnd53 said:
Thats nice.

Cool story though.

Way to be a dick

Welcome to the board. Are you originally from Frederickson? When and how did you become a Colts fan?

Been a colts fan since 98, got sucked in to watching them with all the manning draft hype, Im from cali, moved to wa roy/spanaway, and now im back in cali(yuck). I tried to be a hawks fan when I was in washington, but at the time, I personally think being a hawks fan was tough road to walk. No offence intended.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":21kanz79 said:
Thats nice.

Cool story though.

Is there a point to posting something like this? Don't be a jerk dude.

Hawks46

Reaction score
ColtsGuy":3090fbgp said:
-The Glove-":3090fbgp said:
NFSeahawks628":3090fbgp said:
Thats nice.

Cool story though.

Way to be a dick

Been a colts fan since 98, got sucked in to watching them with all the manning draft hype, Im from cali, moved to wa roy/spanaway, and now im back in cali(yuck). I tried to be a hawks fan when I was in washington, but at the time, I personally think being a hawks fan was tough road to walk. No offence intended.

None taken. There's tons of bandwagon fans in the NFL, and there was a time when we were just a terrible team, year in and year out. There's a vibe among a lot of older fans that you aren't a "real" fan unless you've been through the dark ages, lol. I tend to sympathize with that mindset, but always welcome new folks. I'm also a fan of individual players, and I've always liked P. Manning. I was also a casual Lions fan when they had Barry Sanders and Chris Spielman, and I still have a soft spot for em, except against the Hawks.

That's incredible what the Seahawks did for your team. They really seem to be a class organization compared to many across the NFL.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":3nopbyna said:
Thats nice.

Cool story though.

What an embarrassing response to a great story.

jkitsune

Reaction score
ColtsGuy":28n1owu8 said:
NFSeahawks628":28n1owu8 said:
Thats nice.

It's interesting how many Colts fans have shown up after the game. You would start to think the Colts blew out the Hawks But no you won by 6 points while being down for most of the game. LOL!

I did not know this forum existed till I was reading the colts forums yesterday after the game. This has to be one of the most active team forums in the nfl.

Ignore him. That's a phenomenal gesture and a very cool story. Thanks for sharing! Hope we get another shot at you in the championship.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Fredrickson SUCKS!

But that's an awesome story, I'm assuming since this was 2010 it was Pete's first year?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
ColtsGuy":pumm4jo5 said:
-The Glove-":pumm4jo5 said:
NFSeahawks628":pumm4jo5 said:
Thats nice.

Cool story though.

Way to be a dick

No offense taken...being a Hawks fan is not for the faint of heart. Just serious. Well, hope you stick around and hope to see you in February

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Hey if you followed the Hawks through the 90's and Behring years, "the dark ages", that's pretty hard core honestly.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Welcome to the board, you're a little late for all the fun though.

Still, that's a great story. Just another reason to love this team.

Indy vs Den, for a trip the SB? That's the game I think the NFL will be looking for come mid-season.