Jacksonville @ Washington

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
By the way, the FexEx Field appears to be painted dirt already. You can see sand flying up with every step a player takes.

ivotuk

Reaction score
hawk45":29cdf32l said:
SeatownJay":29cdf32l said:
So far I'm seeing no similarities between Jacksonville's defense and Seattle's.

Other teams will be disappointed with head coaches from the Pete Carroll tree. Similar to Belichick's underlings, they can be effective coaches, but overall identity of the team is Pete's. Especially on the defensive side.

Bradley, Quinn, nothing against those guys, but they leave and we keep on trucking.

It'll be a bit more interesting if some team taps Bevell. I mean Bevell isn't magic and he's not going to transform a team unless he can bring Russell Wilson, Lynch, and Harvin with him. Also, our offense will be just fine with someone else calling the plays. But there will be at least a little adjustment, unlike on defense where you don't even notice anything.

Spot on. Great coordinators, . Poor head coaches.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Dan Snyder is to the Skins what Ken Behring once was to us. Imagine had they taken Foles with the 2nd they gave STL and kept the 3 1sts they gave them as well.

The Giants suck.
The Cowboys still suck and
Philly wouldn't have Foles.

But no, Snyder couldn't pass on the hype machine, RG3.

Not knocking Cousins. I believe he will be damn good, so even if they didn't draft Foles, they'd still have Cousins, 3 1sts and the 2nd as well. Was Dan sabotaging his own team, everyone in the NFCW not named STL...or both? Asshat.

themunn

Reaction score
HawkWow":2f59jl7d said:
Dan Snyder is to the Skins what Ken Behring once was to us. Imagine had they taken Foles with the 2nd they gave STL and kept the 3 1sts they gave them as well.

The Giants suck.
The Cowboys still suck and
Philly wouldn't have Foles.

But no, Snyder couldn't pass on the hype machine, RG3.

Not knocking Cousins. I believe he will be damn good, so even if they didn't draft Foles, they'd still have Cousins, 3 1sts and the 2nd as well. Was Dan sabotaging his own team, everyone in the NFCW not named STL...or both? Asshat.

They could have taken Foles in the third too and picked up a raft of players. here's the guys STL picked up in return for RGIII

OT Greg Robinson, LB Alec Ogletree, WR Stedman Bailey, RBs Zac Stacy and Isaiah Pead, DT Michael Brockers, CB Janoris Jenkins and G Rokevious Watkins

They would not necessarily had to have picked up those guys though - they could have grabbed Kuechly to replace Fletcher in 2012 with the 1st they gave up... and picked up any guy they wanted not called Clowney this year.

But at least they'll get to go through the same rebuilding phase that the Niners and Rams went through and have a series of high 1st round picks to rebuild the team over the next 5 years