Washington is Overrated

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
New Orleans is Texas? :)

Yeah, it probably will feel like a home game for Texas. Then again, UW feeds off of the us vs. the world thing. Also, they won that bowl game last year in Texas.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I suspect they'll have a ton of fans. And they def. have revenge on their minds. Dawgs by 3 is my prediction, currently.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The Huskies also heard all month they were overrated, and sure did come out pissed off.......and it showed.

Punched the Ducks right in their red headed step child with an inferiority complex insufferable would still be a podunk backwoods colllege if not for rich Uncle Phil's bajillions fat faces.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Exactly. They were without a doubt the aggressor in that game. Way more physical. I love how DeBoer was talking during the week how he uses point spreads, media talk etc. as extra motivation. Oregon had a couple VERY lucky breaks too. Fumble inside the 5 and it magically gets recovered in the end zone. Missed sure TD pass on a clear PI that wasn't called. 2 plays late 4th quarter that were obvious facemasks, magically, no call. A punt in the 2nd half that had the ball literally bounce to the punter off the turf.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The Huskies also heard all month they were overrated, and sure did come out pissed off.......and it showed.

Punched the Ducks right in their red headed step child with an inferiority complex insufferable would still be a podunk backwoods colllege if not for rich Uncle Phil's bajillions fat faces.
Nicely done Sarge. Couldn't have described them any better myself.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Nicely done Sarge. Couldn't have described them any better myself.

Seriously, there's only one Pac 12 fanbase that's universally hated by everyone else, and that's the Ducks.

They don't know how to act, just nasty, no light hearted rivalry talk. Just act the fools and jackasses like everyone else doesn't know they'd still be the bottom feeders of the conference if not for some dude who made shoes in his garage hitting the financial lottery literally propping them up for the past 25 years.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep. Other than Duck fans, NOBODY likes them. Nike's team.
The Dawgs pushed them around all night. They flat out couldn't handle it. Brock has been saying that's the 2nd biggest win the UW history.