Jake Haener suspended six games for peds

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Not a great way to start one's NFL career. With Winston and Hill backing up Carr, the chances he was going to contribute this year were slim.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I mean let's face it. Haener is exactly the type of guy that should be taking PEDs. So I can't judge him for it.

morgulon1

Reaction score

I do wonder if it's a false positive test.
The NFL has such an extensive list of banned substances that it's almost Olympic level .

On the other hand , here's a young man that is buried in the depth chart and was looking for an edge.

Yes I just contradicted myself.

sc85sis

Reaction score
If I'm Jake Haener and I truly don't know what caused the positive test, I'm putting together a list of EVERYTHING I've used and getting help triple-checking all the ingredients to make sure there's nothing there that's on the banned list.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
They never know how it got into their body. Kind of like wondering why you feel so full after eating a big meal.
The only way it got into his body is he put it there.
I wish these guys would be honest and just admit they got caught cheating.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
If I'm Jake Haener and I truly don't know what caused the positive test, I'm putting together a list of EVERYTHING I've used and getting help triple-checking all the ingredients to make sure there's nothing there that's on the banned list.
He knows how it got in his body, he intentionally took it.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Interesting topic. I don't know if the guy and I can see reasons to think he's guilty and equally innocent. I lean towards guilty because of the emphasis the league puts on it.

Call me a conspiracy theorist but I think players with the means are able to manipulate and get a competitive edge scientifically. Has anyone seen the documentary on the scientist from Russia that basically helped them cheat
In the Olympics? There are tests and ways to get around them. I've seen too many players that were 300 lbs only to retire and drop 60 lbs.

They were juicing .