Jalen Carter repping Bloods

KinesProf

Reaction score
Repping bloods??

Don't be so dramatic. He's in a car with 3 other Eagles/Georgia teammates.

Carter +650 for DROY. Get it while you can.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Uhhh, yeah. Nah. Nope. 😒

An unseasoned looking schmuck like the writer of this Pulitzer worthy piece of GROUNDBREAKING journalism, Erik Lambert -- of, wait for it, www.SportsMockery.com -- is absolutely NOT the first, or 50th source I would go to for information about which set a college-turned-pro athlete is "repping". Baby Jesus Christ in an igloo 🙄. WT ACTUAL F?

I mean, Jalen is CLEARLY a plumb dumbfuck that has the self awareness and foresight of an executive at Bud Light, but that's not illegal. Right? Furthermore, the young man could absolutely be the bloodiest big ass Damu this side of Suge Knight, but nothing Mr. Lambert presented in this goofy ass article tells me that. Unless he thinks every brotha he sees wearing one of the most popular primary colors is "repping" a street gang. (I would bet next month's mortgage payment that he does.), no more than an emo white boy dressed in all black means he is about to shoot a food court up with his loving father's "assault weapons".

Lord.

I suppose I shouldn't be so quick to condemn Erik for his prejudice(s), cuz I'm not fully convinced that he/this whole goofy ass article isn't 100% A.I. fan fiction.

I really hate some of this planet's inhabitants sometime.

Last edited:

knownone

Reaction score
This is trash-tier speculation based on a 10-second video. If they think Carter wasn't worth the risk, fine, but there is no need to fabricate drama to justify that position. This is stupid.

keasley45

Reaction score
Seriously? I wore a red bandana religiously through college. Had nothing to do with any gang repping. I went to Maryland and red worked well with the school colors.

GemCity

Reaction score
I don’t think I would’ve went as far as writing a piece of journalism on it. I don’t see any signs being thrown or blood references in their clothes.

I’m sure they’re just repping the Georgia Bulldogs.

Play dumb if you want to…glad we passed.

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
Looks like he also getting sued for the deadly car accident? Which is BS IMO. Nobody died or got hurt in his vehicle and everyone made their own decisions.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Looks like he also getting sued for the deadly car accident? Which is BS IMO. Nobody died or got hurt in his vehicle and everyone made their own decisions.
He was racing and highly intoxicated bud. His participation alone garnered criminal charges. What a colossal disaster Seattle avoided. Bravo to JS and Pete

keasley45

Reaction score
Just to piss everybody off, and confuse them further, he should do the Crip Walk after his first NFL sack.
Hahahhhaaaa

Hopefully that won't be against us. I'm sure we are on his 'hit list' of teams who passed on him. Will be great to see him and his fellow mates go up against our newly constructed O line. I know it likely won't happen, but it would be cool to see Olu win the Center job and E Brown slide to guard ( a positions he's played well). Lucas, Cross on the outside, Olu and Brown on the inside plus whoever wins the other spot, against Carter and the Eagles D line... that's worth a watch.

GemCity

Reaction score
He was racing and highly intoxicated bud. His participation alone garnered criminal charges. What a colossal disaster Seattle avoided. Bravo to JS and Pete
The report says Carter wasn’t intoxicated.

Yah…right. He was untouchable in GA.

I honestly wish the kid success (just not against us) but, I won’t be shocked if he sabotages his career.