Jalen Carter repping Bloods

GemCity

Reaction score
Doubt he was sober but, that’s what the report says so….

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
He was racing and highly intoxicated bud. His participation alone garnered criminal charges. What a colossal disaster Seattle avoided. Bravo to JS and Pete
He wasn’t intoxicated. And I’m not talking about criminal charges. He’s getting sued but the father of the football player that died. Ridiculous. For the record. I think Carter is an idiot. But the suing is BS.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Hahahhhaaaa

Hopefully that won't be against us. I'm sure we are on his 'hit list' of teams who passed on him. Will be great to see him and his fellow mates go up against our newly constructed O line. I know it likely won't happen, but it would be cool to see Olu win the Center job and E Brown slide to guard ( a positions he's played well). Lucas, Cross on the outside, Olu and Brown on the inside plus whoever wins the other spot, against Carter and the Eagles D line... that's worth a watch.
Good thing we drafted an offensive linemen that shut his silly ass down
In college

toffee

Reaction score
Regardless of intoxicated or not, Young Mr. Carter drove his vehicle at reckless speed with no regards for other motorists that shared the road with him. ALL with the most important event of his life (draft) around the corner. If he took risks of this sort, at that point, he could take more risks in the future.

How would you like him to do something similar the night before playoff game? I cannot guarantee that he will do such, BUT, can you guarantee that he won't?

Last edited:

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Regardless of intoxicated or not, Young Mr. Carter drove his vehicle at reckless speed with no regards for other motorists that shared the road with him. ALL with the most important event of his life (draft) around the corner. If he took risks of this sort, at that point, he could take more risks in the future.

How would you like him to do something similar the night before playoff game? I cannot guarantee that he will do such, BUT, can you guarantee that he won't?
I can guarantee you that EVERY SINGLE ATHLETE/COACH has driven their cars "at reckless speed with no regards for other motorists that shared the road with him/her". I mean, I know you don't think they are buying GT3 RS's and SF90's and just never testing the throttle. And, yes, even our old geezer Pete Carroll. Hell, Bill Gates flew past me on I-90 in his 348 back in the early 2000s. At least I think it was Bill. My point is...wait, wtf is my point? I don't even remember 🤣

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I can guarantee you that EVERY SINGLE ATHLETE/COACH has driven their cars "at reckless speed with no regards for other motorists that shared the road with him/her". I mean, I know you don't think they are buying GT3 RS's and SF90's and just never testing the throttle. And, yes, even our old geezer Pete Carroll. Hell, Bill Gates flew past me on I-90 in his 348 back in the early 2000s. At least I think it was Bill. My point is...wait, wtf is my point? I don't even remember 🤣
Well that’s special. I’m just glad he isn’t a Hawk. Dodged a bullet

hgwellz12

Reaction score
oh yeah. At the risk of coming across as defending Jalen/dangerous/reckless behavior, "speeding", while not advised, (imho) is not the indictment of character most people think it is, in the grand scheme of things. If for no other reason than the fact that within a certain range, "speeding" is pretty subjective. Similar to BAC limits.

None of what I said was meant to start any beef, toffee. You know you're cool with me.

toffee

Reaction score
I have driven my V12s that way too, even after a few drinks. BUT I haven't done that with a major life changing event around the corner. IMHO, its matter of prioritisation or ability to weight the importance each elements that one faces at any one time and prioritize them. Now I live close to a track, so less need to do it where those actions don't belong.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
I have driven my V12s that way too, even after a few drinks. BUT I haven't done that with a major life changing event around the corner. IMHO, its matter of prioritisation or ability to weight the importance each elements that one faces at any one time and prioritize them. Now I live close to a track, so less need to do it where those actions don't belong.
Indeed, baller. 😉

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
If he were smart he would go on total lockdown until the lawsuit was over. He has enough baggage at this point and venturing out is a good opportunity to end up in yet another bad situation - whether his fault or fomented by an outside source. You won the genetic lottery - just go 100% football, door dash and PlayStation till all this blows over.