Jalen Carter repping Bloods

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
If he were smart he would go on total lockdown until the lawsuit was over. He has enough baggage at this point and venturing out is a good opportunity to end up in yet another bad situation - whether his fault or fomented by an outside source. You won the genetic lottery - just go 100% football, door dash and PlayStation till all this blows over.
real f'n talk!

Weadoption

Reaction score
ya kid could still turn out to be pro bowler, gangs signs or not

RiverDog

Reaction score
Aldon Smith wrecklessness

Who else can we add to compare lol
Actually, the first person I thought of when I saw the video was Deshawn Jackson when he was flashing gang signs on the field during games. Ironically, he, too, was playing for the Philadelphia Eagles.

But, if you want another comparison, how about Aaron Hernandez?

Throwdown

Reaction score
Actually, the first person I thought of when I saw the video was Deshawn Jackson when he was flashing gang signs on the field during games. Ironically, he, too, was playing for the Philadelphia Eagles.

But, if you want another comparison, how about Aaron Hernandez

where was the gang sign?

I didn’t see anything in that video that says Jalen Carter is a gang member.

I see a guy color coordinated in his outfit, the inside of the car is red as well (innocent he got that nice interior with the NIL checks). Doing a thing with his hands that the squarest of the squares had done in a pic from this generation.

Feels like a lot of suspicious assumptions are going on about a young kid who’s had one **** up and it wasn’t even a gang related **** up.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I suppose I, a 63yo white male, should stop wearing my red doo-rag when I'm out and about on my Harley. Wouldn't want to get an article written about me being a gang banger and lose my security clearance... I should probably lose the blue one as well, and are there any other colors I need to avoid? It's so hard to keep up with the Fashion Fascists' vague requirements! 😒

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Uhhh, yeah. Nah. Nope. 😒

An unseasoned looking schmuck like the writer of this Pulitzer worthy piece of GROUNDBREAKING journalism, Erik Lambert -- of, wait for it, www.SportsMockery.com -- is absolutely NOT the first, or 50th source I would go to for information about which set a college-turned-pro athlete is "repping". Baby Jesus Christ in an igloo 🙄. WT ACTUAL F?

I mean, Jalen is CLEARLY a plumb dumbfuck that has the self awareness and foresight of an executive at Bud Light, but that's not illegal. Right? Furthermore, the young man could absolutely be the bloodiest big ass Damu this side of Suge Knight, but nothing Mr. Lambert presented in this goofy ass article tells me that. Unless he thinks every brotha he sees wearing one of the most popular primary colors is "repping" a street gang. (I would bet next month's mortgage payment that he does.), no more than an emo white boy dressed in all black means he is about to shoot a food court up with his loving father's "assault weapons".

Lord.

I suppose I shouldn't be so quick to condemn Erik for his prejudice(s), cuz I'm not fully convinced that he/this whole goofy ass article isn't 100% A.I. fan fiction.

I really hate some of this planet's inhabitants sometime.
I haven't seen you post much - but dude, LMFAO.

That's funny shit. Seriously ;)

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

Throwdown

Reaction score
I suppose I, a 63yo white male, should stop wearing my red doo-rag when I'm out and about on my Harley. Wouldn't want to get an article written about me being a gang banger and lose my security clearance... I should probably lose the blue one as well, and are there any other colors I need to avoid? It's so hard to keep up with the Fashion Fascists' vague requirements! 😒
You hoodlum

rcaido

Reaction score
Didn't see any gang signs. Still think we are going to regret not picking Carter. Our biggest need and we ended up picking a position that was our strength last season.