Jamal Adams depressed in New York

HagFaithful

Reaction score
Saw this article at CBS Sports, thought I'd share:
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jama ... nt-to-win/

"Bro, I fought depression in New York," he continued. "And I'm man enough to say it. I came home after a tough loss and just sat in my room in the dark -- no phone, no TV. (My dad) hated to see me like that. It killed my pops so much ... He was calling my agent at the time and saying, 'Hey man, I don't like seeing my son like this. I need him out of this situation.' It took a toll on my life outside of football."

QuahHawk

Reaction score
When you are used to a Championship caliber program and know as a fierce competitor, playing for a sorry losing organization would suck.

knownone

Reaction score
I understand the sentiment, but what he's describing does not sound like depression.

xray

Reaction score
I'm think he will really be depressed Friday morning .

TypeSly

Reaction score
xray":5dk3hil1 said:
I'm think he will really be depressed Friday morning .

I'll take the Seahawks on this one. No way the Cards are sweeping the Hawks. You know Russell Wilson will be looking for revenge from AZ's fluky OT win, and have a big bounce-back game after this past game. Also, he's unreal on the nationally televised games.

pmedic920

Reaction score
knownone":2f5qhx21 said:
I understand the sentiment, but what he's describing does not sound like depression.

Depression manifests in many ways, it effects individuals in many different ways.

Is it possible that you lack full understanding of the condition/diagnosis?