Jamal Adams will be playing next Monday

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We need Adams because our safeties have looked like hot garbage this year.

That last game he played, he went WAY too low on the tackle, so I'm worried he's been out so long he lost his instincts. But we need whatever we can get.

renofox

Reaction score
We need Adams because our safeties have looked like hot garbage this year.

That last game he played, he went WAY too low on the tackle, so I'm worried he's been out so long he lost his instincts. But we need whatever we can get.
Sorta agree. Diigs/Love both looked like crap for the first three games. However, they both looked very good vs. the Giants.

Was that just because it was the Giants? idk but they have both shown the ability to be + players so maybe they're settling in and pulling their heads out. I hope so.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He played well, the defense held them to 17 points. Red Zone offense was a flat out joke yesterday. There's no excuse for losing that game.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
He played well, the defense held them to 17 points. Red Zone offense was a flat out joke yesterday. There's no excuse for losing that game.
Part of me wondered if they were better off kicking a FG on 4th down the second to last Red Zone Trip.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, I can see both sides of it. Shoot, they were inside the 10 on 4 separate drives, came up with 3 measly points.

Latest posts