James Carpenter Question?

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
Anyone know why he was designated to the reserve/non-football illness list? Is he healthy?

Thanks

Stoned Cold

Basis4day

Reaction score
Stoned Cold":2bnneo4m said:
Anyone know why he was designated to the reserve/non-football illness list? Is he healthy?

Thanks

Stoned Cold

It means he had an accumulation of injuries that kept him from performing, rather than a single large injury that requires reporting to the league. He's off of pup now and will be good to go at camp.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
1550197.jpg

JonRud

Reaction score
Why am I suddenly in the mood for a Sprite?

nfcwizard

Reaction score
Carpetner has an Instagram, and he always posts pictures of himself working out and what not, to me it looks like he will be starting in september.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
nfcwizard":2yjtkqvj said:
Carpetner has an Instagram, and he always posts pictures of himself working out and what not, to me it looks like he will be starting in september.
Is he losing any weight?

I'm of the opinion that he's packing ~20 extra pounds that he should otherwise lose.

nfcwizard

Reaction score
He doesn't post about his weight and he is a big ass dude, so even if he lost 20 we would never be able to tell.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":3ephpffq said:
nfcwizard":3ephpffq said:
Is he losing any weight?

I'm of the opinion that he's packing ~20 extra pounds that he should otherwise lose.

He's posted pictures of the personal chef/nutritionist he hired. So he's making an effort and trying.

I guess its the same person Okung uses.

bigcc

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":z89f47yv said:
onanygivensunday":z89f47yv said:
nfcwizard":z89f47yv said:
Is he losing any weight?

He's posted pictures of the personal chef/nutritionist he hired. So he's making an effort and trying.

I guess its the same person Okung uses.
thank god... he didnt look like an nfl player on the real rob report

judgemint

Reaction score
Thats a prettty #%@+&$ good shake!! I still don't know if it's worth five dollars

bestfightstory

Reaction score
We could have a MONSTER left side if Carpenter and Okung can both stay healthy.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Carps diet plan probably consists of switching from double stuff Oreos to 'thin' mints.

Latest posts