Jeffri Chadiha says sorry Seahawks...

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Someone on Twitter said it perfectly..."There's nothing wrong with picking the Broncos but using the 'Team of Destiny‘ and narrative angle is very amateurish"

Rufus

Reaction score
That entire article reads like he hasn't watched a single game all season--Seahawks or Broncos--and is basing everything on stats and game recap articles he's skimmed.

Seeker

Reaction score
this guy is so mad lol
to be fair though, I think he also did that article on marshawn.

5meterhawkfan

Reaction score

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
In his defense Jeffri Brandi Chadhi hasn't been watching football because he's too busy writing fantasy.
His logic is on par with Jim Hardbog's and his writing is best described as "Gobble gobble gobble turkey".

kearly

Reaction score
There's not a lot of media guys out there who I genuinely believe have palpable hatred or bias against a team. Even guys like Heath Evans who have some history will only go against Seattle when logic allows it. But Chadiha, I'm starting to think he just really hates this team.

Not only this, but he's also the guy who predicted a sophomore slump for Wilson this past offseason, then seemed incredulous when Wilson entered the MVP discussion earlier this year. But here's the best part. Check out this article he wrote about Pete Carroll when he first came to Seattle. The hatred runs deep with this one.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/s ... id=4816051

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
"For all the great things Seattle has accomplished this season, the Seahawks are arriving at the wrong place at the wrong time. "

Sorry Peyton, any team playing the Seahawks this year is in the wrong place and wrong time.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
I don't get how you arrive at the wrong place and time in the superb owl. Would he be describing last year's Ravens?
All i can say is "Gobble gobble Jeffri turkey".

BobcatHawk

Reaction score
Wide receiver Percy Harvin was plagued by injuries all season and ultimately sat out Seattle's 23-17 win over San Francisco in Sunday's NFC title game.

I find it silly that so many pundits, including this guy, act like Harvin's been playing all year or at least don't make it clear that he has only played in two games total all season. It's weird.