Jeffri Chadiha says sorry Seahawks...

Largent80

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":2b8dkumo said:
This is the year when Peyton Manning and the Broncos get to savor being the team of destiny

Here we go..... Bettis Bowl II. :roll:

Not this time Twisted. This defense is way better. Did you know in our 8 road games we gave up an average of 15 points?

We also played and WON in that stadium this year, it is a "home" game for us. And unlike Detroit, there will be way more 12's this go-around.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I can't blame impartial fans and writers to feel this way, Peyton is one of the most likable players in NFL history..........so it makes sense that people are going to root for him.

But sorry, Denver hasn't played a defense like this ALL year........and is going to be shellshocked when they get their asses rocked. I beg Wes Welker to try and pick one of our DB's or safeties, he's gonna end up in the hospital.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Largent80":4f8agers said:
Seahawk Sailor":4f8agers said:
theENGLISHseahawk":4f8agers said:
'Jeffri' isn't a name.

'Jeffrey' is a name.

But definitely not 'Jeffri'.

Loser.

Lots of people spell their names with an alternate '-i' ending. Mandi, Candi, Bobbi, Jenni, Alli, Suzi. It's cool. Maybe just one of that crowd. 8)

Ghandi

All stripper names...

Goodwin Seahawk

Reaction score
From the article:
Seahawks have a great defense: relentless pass rush, speed and athleticism at linebacker and aggressive ball hawks on the back end. What they don't have, however, is an offense that is dynamic enough to exploit a Broncos defense that has been depleted by injuries to players like Pro Bowl outside linebacker Von Miller, defensive end Derek Wolfe, safety Rahim Moore and cornerback Chris Harris. That unit surprisingly has played well in the postseason and that means Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson could face more issues than you'd expect.

Um... what??? The Seahawks offense has done nothing but play top 10 defenses nearly every game since Thanksgiving and is 5-2. Denver has a MEDIOCRE (that's MEDIOCRE) defense that might be playing "suprisingly well" but not top 10. The author lacks logic.

davidonmi

Reaction score
all the pressure is on denver, the seahawks can play loose and to win.
That could be the underrated factor in this game

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Goodwin Seahawk":ekfwxz89 said:
From the article:
Seahawks have a great defense: relentless pass rush, speed and athleticism at linebacker and aggressive ball hawks on the back end. What they don't have, however, is an offense that is dynamic enough to exploit a Broncos defense that has been depleted by injuries to players like Pro Bowl outside linebacker Von Miller, defensive end Derek Wolfe, safety Rahim Moore and cornerback Chris Harris. That unit surprisingly has played well in the postseason and that means Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson could face more issues than you'd expect.

If we can score 23 points on the toughest D other than us, then we can certainly "exploit" the Broncos mediocre defense.

drdiags

Reaction score
He probably is still stinging from his earlier work, that Carroll piece was just a hatchet job. I am sure he got blow-back from the Wilson article he defended on BrockandDanny. He claims to be plugged into league thinking but he seems to have a bias.

If the Broncos win, he gets to say I told you so. If not, he will just wordsmith himself a covering maneuver. In 2 weeks time the truth will be known. Pace yourselves, my Brothers. Stay hydrated.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
I think we are missing the boat, I think we should thank Jeffri Che Che. The best thing that can happen is that the chip on the hawks shoulder will get heavier and heavier. Don't think for a second that this tabloid trash isn't going to be front and center on the hawks plate. Please keep the hit pieces coming. Tell us were soft, or arrogant. Call us cocky and guarantee a 50-10 Bronco victory. Just the way we like it... :stirthepot:

el capitan

Reaction score
On the other hand, Denver has shown more resolve and toughness in a season that offered setback after setback. Given what we've seen from recent champions, those are simply difficult traits to bet against.

This was my favourite bit. Denver has more resolve and toughness than the Hawks?. I guess this guy didn't catch our games vs the Texans, Rams, Bucs, Titans or the NFCCG. It blows my mind that he got paid to write this.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
What "setback after setback" is he talking about??? Did the Broncos blow a lead from 24 down to only 17 or something?

He's clueless. It's amazing that he can type so well with Manning's $&!@ in his mouth.

rsm650

Reaction score
If the 49ers won, I would've felt the exact same way and rooted hard for Peyton Manning and the Broncos. However, I'm not so sure it would be the 49ers vs the world since they are a larger market team, unlike what the Seahawks are now...6th Lombardi for SF? Great. Likely retirement with a ring for Manning? Great. 1st Lombardi for Seattle? Nahhh.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Who?

My dog just told me the 'hawks win by 50...I know he's watched more games and knows more about Seattle football than this turd, so I'll trust that prediction over anything some nobody has to say.

seahawksTopGear

Reaction score
Largent80":2s97r57m said:
twisted_steel2":2s97r57m said:
This is the year when Peyton Manning and the Broncos get to savor being the team of destiny

Here we go..... Bettis Bowl II. :roll:

Not this time

You must have missed the last part of the article where the writer states that officials are not going to let Seattle win *wink, wink*

SeahawksForever

Reaction score
In Chadiha's defense, he pretty much has no idea who the Seahawks are. He spent the entire season writing about the AFC (focusing mostly on the Broncos and Chiefs), while taking sporadic breaks to write about how the 49ers are the best team in the NFC. So there's that.

Really, his main argument is that we don't have Sidney Rice?? I guess I didn't realize how pivotal Rice was in winning the NFC.

AgentDib

Reaction score
I have no problem with people picking the Broncos but this article is the absolute dumbest thing I have read.

The author brings up the Broncos injuries as a positive, citing that they show resolve and how the Broncos cannot be stopped. At the same time he brings up the Seahawks injuries as a negative, arguing that we are a weaker team due to being banged up. This is not only biased and hypocritical, but outright stupid. The Broncos loss of Von Miller and their CB will carry over into the Super Bowl. The Seahawks will be able to play Harvin, along with most of the people who were banged up earlier in the season (Okung, Giacomini, Unger).

Of course, he has no clue that the Seahawks played the middle part of our season with most of our offensive line hurt. He doesn't follow the Seahawks and any "analysis" from him about the Super Bowl is completely worthless as a result.