Jermichael Finley to visit Seahawks

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Rapoport said he hasn't been cleared for full contact yet, but Finley's hope is to be cleared soon and sign in Seattle.

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2qndd3dn said:
John Schneider: "Just sign on the indicated line, JerMichael." tosses pen to Finley.

JerMichael Finley: "Oops" as he drops the pen. "Owww!" as he hits his head on the desk when he bends over to pick it up.

Seahawks Team Doctor: "I'm afraid you've got another concussion, JerMichael, you can't be cleared to play."

Well played! :retard_clap:

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Hawkfan509":2kq12f16 said:
Motivation for Miller to rework his deal?

This was my first thought. Might give the Seahawks a little leverage.

I am interested to see what goes on with Finley. He is obviously coming off a serious injury and I don't think has gotten medical clearance quite yet. To bring him in on a 1 year prove it deal would be ideal. Considering we already have Miller (who may or may not restructure/be cut), Anthony McCoy and Luke Willson, we don't need to make a big signing at TE.

Basis4day

Reaction score
He's younger than i thought. Interesting. That neck scares me for his own sake.

Maybe he just needs a change of scenery.

In PC/JS i trust.

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Is this really going to happen? I know Russ could use another weapon but any chance we could get one that's more consistent and not a hit away from a permanent body cast? That said if he signs, here's to a career year.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Finley only had a 2.9% drop rate this year before he got hurt, to be fair.

The years before that, he had an 8.1% drop rate (2012), and a 5.4% drop rate (2011). So, yeah, he needs to hold onto the football and has one of the higher drop rates among TEs for 2012 and 2011, but eh, he's not as bad as his rep.

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/drops/2013/

Basis4day

Reaction score
BlueBlood":gzbyr9jj said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_10u7E_V30eature=youtube_gdata_player

I don't know how to post links.. He's a stud

[youtube]d_10u7E_V30[/youtube]

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Basis4day":3l5j4n2o said:
BlueBlood":3l5j4n2o said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_10u7E_V30eature=youtube_gdata_player

I don't know how to post links.. He's a stud

[youtube]d_10u7E_V30[/youtube]

Thanks. With the way Wilson can bide time Finley can break loose and destroy secondaries. He's fast for a tight end and has over the top vertical speed. This will make our offense so dynamic with a healthy Harvin. This offense is going to be scary!

Concerning his drops, Aaron Rodgers throws balls into a lot of tight windows and forces his guys to make difficult catches. Finley can shake guys maybe better than any tight end and that will come in handy when Wilson has to scramble and Harvin is occupying the safeties...

This is an EPIC possibility which is why they're bringing the dude in. . Pete and JS knows what's up!!!!

TRUST

ErikG803

Reaction score
Not that it necessarily comes to this, but I'm in for signing Finley and cutting Miller if it means keeping Tate.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
ErikG803":2lebnoym said:
Not that it necessarily comes to this, but I'm in for signing Finley and cutting Miller if it means keeping Tate.

only thing i've unequivocally agreed with on this thread.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I have high hopes for Willson, I think he'll push for the starting job regardless of how the Miller/Finley thing plays out. He'll have another year practicing his technique as a blocker and as well as more time in the system.