Jesse Williams leaves field on a cart.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":3qbqtr8i said:
NorthDallas40oz":3qbqtr8i said:
Let's be honest, It was only a matter of time.

Let's be honest, go back to hell.

SouthAustin12oz has been rooting for him to fail since he was drafted. Haters surely are going to hate.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
HawkNuts":3qqqeo6z said:
Pandion Haliaetus":3qqqeo6z said:
NorthDallas40oz":3qqqeo6z said:
Let's be honest, It was only a matter of time.

Let's be honest, go back to hell.

SouthAustin12oz has been rooting for him to fail since he was drafted. Haters surely are going to hate.
Umm, you clearly have me confused with somebody else, because I have never rooted for any Seahawk "to fail," let alone Jesse Williams. I even specifically posted in this thread that I'm hoping that we'll all be pleasantly surprised and that this will turn out to be something minor. If you feel that I've been "rooting for (Williams) to fail," then by all means, please go dig up and link any posts in which I've specifically stated as much.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well I hope we get an update soon, and it's a minor pull or tweek and not major.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
That sucks.. Moving on. We actually don't know if he was any good. The limited preseason last year was just mediocre. Depth is all that takes a hit here.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
He was a rickety risk when we drafted him. I'm certainly not celebrating, but nobody should be terribly surprised by this. For his sake I hope he can get back on the field soon.

Needless to say, I won't be holding my breath.

HawkWow

Reaction score
chris98251":p0rodx1g said:
Well I hope we get an update soon, and it's a minor pull or tweek and not major.

I'm texting back and forth right now with my friend brought in to "try out" as an assistant. He's not been hired as of yet.

He said he had lunch with Williams today, They were waiting for the MRI and Williams was unsure of the severity, obviously hoping for a sprain. A bit later he wrote "it doesn't look good".

That aside, I'm not getting much of anything from him. "Cam (sic) looks awesome and Wilson is confident and poised". Riveting stuff.

Also said "Sweezy looks good. Winston working out with 1st and 2nd teams trying to teach him the scheme. I was here at Winston's try out".

I'm getting the kid in a candy shop vibe from him but can relate and respect that.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
General Manager":1qbsbnfx said:
We didn't lose much.
Uh, no. We have no idea what we lost. Could be nothing, or he could be a generational talent that goes on to have 10 first-team All-Pro nominations.

General Manager

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":r1kybstt said:
General Manager":r1kybstt said:
We didn't lose much.
Uh, no. We have no idea what we lost. Could be nothing, or he could be a generational talent that goes on to have 10 first-team All-Pro nominations.

Sorry but I've never been that high on the guy. I've seen him play in preseason and I wasn't impressed. I wasn't that impressed with him coming out of college either he struggled just to stay on his feet at times with those stick legs .

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":25ax3slf said:
General Manager":25ax3slf said:
We didn't lose much.

He's not a generational all pro if he can't stay on the field.

Hawks46

Reaction score
jdemps":2ipratww said:
General Manager":2ipratww said:
... he struggled just to stay on his feet at times with those stick legs .

Bros don't let bros skip leg day.
29dcd6cd0559b3cb918a80c75675e0c1

I had to do it.

LMAO that's ridiculous (in a funny way).

Williams was reportedly having a great camp. It's too bad for him, I hope he recovers quickly and the injury is not serious.

We really don't know what we have in him. Preseason last year isn't a good indicator as he wasn't healthy. From what I've read of the TC reports, Williams was getting great penetration and pressure on the QB, with some TFL's in the run game.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Wow, I don't know how some of you can look at yourselves in the mirror and call yourselves fans.

No respect for some these players who are giving everything they have to make it in this league.

Its unfortunante what happened to Williams, just let it be, I don't know why some of you people are just so compelled to be a douche about it.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":1xp8dmpn said:
Wow, I don't know how some of you can look at yourselves in the mirror and call yourselves fans.

No respect for some these players who are giving everything they have to make it in this league.

Its unfortunante what happened to Williams, just let it be, I don't know why some of you people are just so compelled to be a douche about it.

I look myself in the mirror just fine. I have my opinions just like you. Who the hell are you to question fandom? Maybe people get tired of hearing about the same people constantly having the same types of issues. It doesnt matter how much they give, if they cant cut it next man up.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
JaiSeaSea":1kqvx65a said:
Pandion Haliaetus":1kqvx65a said:

I look myself in the mirror just fine. I have my opinions just like you. Who the hell are you to question fandom? Maybe people get tired of hearing about the same people constantly having the same types of issues. It doesnt matter how much they give, if they cant cut it next man up.

It's not a question of "fandom". Whatever the hell that is. It's having a little respect for players who get hurt. Most of you who take the players out like garbage never played the game. The closest you come to understanding what they go through is when your thumbs get tired playing Madden.

Show a little respect for injured players.

And to all the smart guys who knew he would get injured. Go ahead and pat yourselves on the back.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
HawkNuts":2klie6r7 said:
JaiSeaSea":2klie6r7 said:
Pandion Haliaetus":2klie6r7 said:

It's not a question of "fandom". Whatever the hell that is. It's having a little respect for players who get hurt. Most of you who take the players out like garbage never played the game. The closest you come to understanding what they go through is when your thumbs get tired playing Madden.

Show a little respect for injured players.

And to all the smart guys who knew he would get injured. Go ahead and pat yourselves on the back.
exactly. It has nothing to do with fandom but everything to do with respect.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Couldn't find details of the injury. Can anybody confirm details and whether it's career ending?

Latest posts