Jesse Williams leaves field on a cart.

HawkWow

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2utg9aan said:
HawkWow":2utg9aan said:
No "ouch" about it. The guy was with Williams before, during and after the injury. I simply relayed what was sent to me by text. "Ouch" would be if I was trying to impress any of you with "insider knowledge" but failed to do so. That was not my motivation. That aside, I think we all know how IR works. The report I got was likely accurate. I see nothing saying it was not the Maniscus and there could be other factors involved in the decision to put him on IR.

"Ouch", btw, should be aimed at Williams himself. I feel terrible for the kid and it's kinda' sad / telling that some here would look past his plight, instead scurrying to post something they felt was some kind of dig at me.

The good news is I got out of a kiss.

C'mon bro, just take the shame.

"Shame"? LMAO.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":12f8v7pp said:
Smelly McUgly":12f8v7pp said:
I don't think I've ever seen someone who has said they have "inside information" be correct on this board, and I lurked for awhile before signing up.

Not a needle on anyone, but a basic observation.

The best inside source we ever had was TraumaHawk AKA Duncansdad. I miss that crazy bastard.

I do too. His threads were so entertaining. Plus, he was a pretty nice guy.

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
I don't see why hawkwow's inside source is necessarily wrong. Perhaps it was a partially torn miniscus but with all jesse's past knee problems, the hawks just decided to give him another year to rehab rather than rush him back in 6 weeks. The hawks have depth at defensive line so Williams would have been nice to have but there are other guys on the roster who can fill that spot. The hawks might be thinking the same thing.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1w8q7wup said:
I don't think I've ever seen someone who has said they have "inside information" be correct on this board, and I lurked for awhile before signing up.

Not a needle on anyone, but a basic observation.

We had one guy once. He'd get little tidbits and then the peanut gallery chased him away by acting like entitled prats.

kearly

Reaction score
From what I understand Seattle's DT group was a little crowded anyway, with one of Williams or Hill facing the possibility of being cut even if healthy. This makes the math simpler, and also opens the door for Brooks if he has another strong preseason.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
HawkWow":31tvaxpr said:
I made it clear this came from friend of mine that is trying out for a coaching spot.

Good thing he isn't trying out to be a part of the training staff.

Latest posts