Jesse Williams leaves field on a cart.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
HawkWow":1bk5w1b5 said:
You bet...I have high hopes for the big guy.

I am definitely rooting for him because he works so hard in the off season.

HawkWow

Reaction score
bigtrain21":1thye03z said:
HawkWow":1thye03z said:

I was actually on the verge of a mini depression when I read "doesn't look good". Both for us and the Monstar. Can't wait to see him get his reps. Too bad he will miss the pre-season, though.

General Manager

Reaction score
HawkWow":25qhsgft said:
bigtrain21":25qhsgft said:
HawkWow":25qhsgft said:

I was actually on the verge of a mini depression when I read "doesn't look good". Both for us and the Monstar. Can't wait to see him get his reps. Too bad he will miss the pre-season, though.

There's no guarantee he even makes the roster now.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Sure didn't help... but I was given the impression the staff holds him in very high regards. I will ask what his chances are but I won't expect much more than a canned answer (at this point). I'm already seeing that if you're going to coach with Pete, you will first learn to speak like Pete. All G.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I made it clear this came from friend of mine that is trying out for a coaching spot. I am not yet at liberty to disclose his name. Actually, at this point I suppose I could...but why? In the 2000s, I had a very close bro that was a VP. I got myself in trouble by repeating too much stuff that I was told. Don't worry. Be happy.

Basis4day

Reaction score
jdemps":360o2ezd said:
bigtrain21":360o2ezd said:
HawkWow":360o2ezd said:
Miniscus...should be back in a month. ; )

If that's the case then it's really good news.

Likely headed for the PUP after missing camp. Excellent news if true.

He practiced in camp, so he's not eligible for pup. If it's a month then the can scratch him for the game day 46.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
HawkWow":6uyxbgck said:
I made it clear this came from friend of mine that is trying out for a coaching spot. I am not yet at liberty to disclose his name. Actually, at this point I suppose I could...but why? In the 2000s, I had a very close bro that was a VP. I got myself in trouble by repeating too much stuff that I was told. Don't worry. Be happy.
I will kiss you if you are correct. Inside source? Ok, will take that into consideration from your future posts. :)

HawkWow

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":346bf3t0 said:
HawkWow":346bf3t0 said:
I will kiss you if you are correct. Inside source? Ok, will take that into consideration from your future posts. :)

Thanks but kissing sometimes leads to dancing. I can't dance.

cesame

Reaction score
Consider his arthritic knees, hurting his meniscus is actually not very good news. It's just going to make his problem worse.

Not having high hopes for him this season. This is why he dropped to the 5th round.

HawkWow

Reaction score
No "ouch" about it. The guy was with Williams before, during and after the injury. I simply relayed what was sent to me by text. "Ouch" would be if I was trying to impress any of you with "insider knowledge" but failed to do so. That was not my motivation. That aside, I think we all know how IR works. The report I got was likely accurate. I see nothing saying it was not the Maniscus and there could be other factors involved in the decision to put him on IR.

"Ouch", btw, should be aimed at Williams himself. I feel terrible for the kid and it's kinda' sad / telling that some here would look past his plight, instead scurrying to post something they felt was some kind of dig at me.

The good news is I got out of a kiss.