Jimmy G

Torc

Reaction score
Washington49er":1fcvdn49 said:
xray":1fcvdn49 said:
In fairness to all...the defense didn't defend a 10 pt lead either .

So you don't find it odd there were 0 holding calls on KCs Oline, especially when Bosa was clearly being held on that 48 yard completion on 3rd and 15?

I am all for letting them play but it has to go both ways.

All week long and especially evident during the game is was clear who the league wanted to win that game.

It totally went both ways. There were several plays where a 49er DLman was lined up way offsides, including one where Mahomes was sacked. (The offsides player was not the one who sacked him, but still...)

Check this out:

https://www.49ers.com/video/49ers-chief ... homes-sack

They don't show the beginning of the play at the start of the video, but go to about 15 seconds in when they replay it. Look how far over the line the left end is....uncalled.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3cmpxhxy said:
Washington49er":3cmpxhxy said:
Sports Hernia":3cmpxhxy said:
Washington49er":3cmpxhxy said:
So you don't find it odd there were 0 holding calls on KCs Oline, especially when Bosa was clearly being held on that 48 yard completion on 3rd and 15?

All week long and especially evident during the game is was clear who the league wanted to win that game.
So the league wanted KC to win over a “legacy team” in the Niners????? Really???
As your sig says “Nope”.

There were bad calls and bad “no calls” on both sides, they let them play.

Your team had a 10 point lead with 7 minutes left, they choked.
Your play by play guy with 11 minutes left said, 11 minute countdown to #6 (Lombardi’s)

Watch the Baldy Breakdown video that Roland posted up thread.

The moment got too big for your QB, and your head coach (again)!

Face it, They turtled!

Don't you have a tin foil hat to press?
Translation: You’re 100% correct SH, I have no rebuttal.

No, more like your not worthy of anything more.

Cool story though bro!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Torc":39lda30r said:
Washington49er":39lda30r said:
xray":39lda30r said:

It totally went both ways. There were several plays where a 49er DLman was lined up way offsides, including one where Mahomes was sacked. (The offsides player was not the one who sacked him, but still...)

Check this out:

They don't show the beginning of the play at the start of the video, but go to about 15 seconds in when they replay it. Look how far over the line the left end is....uncalled.
Yep 91 is clearly lined up in the neutral zone.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":1ipnixki said:
Sports Hernia":1ipnixki said:
Washington49er":1ipnixki said:
Sports Hernia":1ipnixki said:
So the league wanted KC to win over a “legacy team” in the Niners????? Really???
As your sig says “Nope”.

Your play by play guy with 11 minutes left said, 11 minute countdown to #6 (Lombardi’s)

Face it, They turtled!

Translation: You’re 100% correct SH, I have no rebuttal.

No, more like your not worthy of anything more.

Cool story though bro!
Thank you, it was a cool story.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Torc":jf4cy028 said:

Check this out:

The officiating discussion seemed off-topic relative to discussing Jimmy G, so I gave it a thread of its own, for proper glory and ridicule of calls and call-deniers. Hey, if we can have climate-deniers, for sure there's call-deniers.

SB54 Officiating, Game-Steering Calls Favoring KC?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=163098&p=2382331#p2382331

Let it all hang out there.

P.S. Absolutely not intending to pick on you, Torc.

chris98251

Reaction score
I saw that Shanahan did not want to put the game in his QB's hands, he put it in his own.

Reid on the other hand let Mahomes rise and didn't hold him back and he led.

He broke his mold of playing it close in a big game and opened it up the farther into the game they got allowing the Chiefs to get some footing and at the end start making plays and getting confidence, the defense was also showing it in attacking more. Clark was stepping up big time.

That's the control freak coming out in Shanahan, this isn't a shot at the 49ers but more of what I saw, I say that because it has showed it's ugly face here in Seattle as well with Pete trying to play cute and not allow Wilson and the offense to open it up in close games but play not to lose.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Washington49er":2j1gt49i said:
xray":2j1gt49i said:

Your tears are delicious.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Washington49er":3de1feao said:
Sports Hernia":3de1feao said:
Washington49er":3de1feao said:
xray":3de1feao said:

As your sig says “Nope”.

Face it, They turtled!

You say this after saying the below? Hypocrisy at its finest.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1ju792m4 said:
Washington49er":1ju792m4 said:
xray":1ju792m4 said:

He has really exceeded expectations with his whining, and it is great.

KinesProf

Reaction score
Imagine if the Niners had passed on Sol Thomas and taken Watson or Mahomes in that draft. Scary.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
KinesProf":15qz7q98 said:
Imagine if the Niners had passed on Sol Thomas and taken Watson or Mahomes in that draft. Scary.

I am still so upset with the Bears for allowing the Niners to fleece them on the trade to move up and take Trubisky.

Washington49er

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":2dr4udqt said:
Washington49er":2dr4udqt said:
xray":2dr4udqt said:

Mod edit: Not going to do personal attacks, even in the form of poor jokes. Get thicker skin or take a break

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":11mv9w6k said:
Washington49er":11mv9w6k said:
xray":11mv9w6k said:

Giphy

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
John63":2s2yvc6o said:
TAB420":2s2yvc6o said:
QBR= 69.5 bad Jimmy. :49ersmall:

Mahomes was 78 not even avg.
But, he turned it around and carried the team when it was needed. Jimmy folded, that's the big difference. If Jimmy would have brought it when he needed to his QBR wouldn't have been brought up.

Boohman14

Reaction score
Jimmy reminds me of Dave Kreig. When he's "on" he's accurate and tough to beat. But when he's off....he's pedestrian at best. His coach staff/OC needs to keep him in situation where he doesn't have to put the team on his back to win. In the Superbowl, the 49ers had a good lead , then decided to try the mid range passing game to seal the win, (sarcasam)Because averaging 9 yard per carry in the 3rd quarter and eating the clock wasn't sexy?

ivotuk

Reaction score
Folds under pressure. Sometimes he closes his eyes when he's about to get hit and just gets rid of the ball.

They should have played Nick Mullens, but they chose the high dollar guy instead.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
ivotuk":2l4otnpe said:
Folds under pressure. Sometimes he closes his eyes when he's about to get hit and just gets rid of the ball.

They should have played Nick Mullens, but they chose the high dollar guy instead.

Jimmy G is the reincarnated Jake Delhomme.

balakoth

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3s2v84pu said:
QBR is the ESPN stat...Passer Rating is what Jimmy G. had a 69.2 of in the Super Bowl. Just sayin'.

And Patty sported only 10 points higher. Which goes to show how irrelevant the stat is to be honest

Edit that: Only 9 points higher

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
bevellisthedevil":29zbdxst said:
ivotuk":29zbdxst said:

Jimmy G is the reincarnated Jake Delhomme.
I see what you did there. :2thumbs: