Well if the 49ers are sart they will re-sign Jimmy G

bigskydoc

Reaction score
No way Garoppolo is worth considerably more than Geno. Their salaries will be comparable.
When I say 30 million, I mean in the 30s. Seattle may get a hometown discount in the 31-32 area. He may get a couple million more elsewhere. Jimmy isn't worth considerably more, but he is going to get more anyway.

knownone

Reaction score
Why would Garappolo want to go back? Even if he likes the organization, which it appears he does, his best chance at future career earnings is on a team that views him as more than a stopgap.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
No way Garoppolo is worth considerably more than Geno. Their salaries will be comparable.
Garoppolo isn’t worth more than Geno Smith are you insane? Jimmy G has zero downfield game we’ve gone over this a million times. Wow

SonicHawk

Reaction score

Why would Jimmy G be worth more than Geno? Jimmy might get like $15M at most.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
When I say 30 million, I mean in the 30s. Seattle may get a hometown discount in the 31-32 area. He may get a couple million more elsewhere. Jimmy isn't worth considerably more, but he is going to get more anyway.
What crack are you smoking that Jimmy G is going to get starter money?

94Smith

Reaction score
Garoppolo isn’t worth more than Geno Smith are you insane? Jimmy G has zero downfield game we’ve gone over this a million times. Wow
Sorry I mis wrote that. It should say “there is no way garopollo is worth more about than geno”. The op was saying he will garner a higher salary

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Sorry I mis wrote that. It should say “there is no way garopollo is worth more about than geno”. The op was saying he will garner a higher salary
Oh ok. Got it. Jimmy is good with a team like the jets tho I can see him doing well with Saleh

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I think Geno is worth 5m more than a year than Carr or JimmyG. The more Genos market value edges beyond 30m, the easier it is to apply the franchise tag.