Jimmy Graham Another Thread

652cHAWK

Reaction score
He (JG) actually would have had a TD, yet it looked like Wilson bailed on the play because of pressure and decided to scramble out. Yet, it looked like all he had to do was lob it out to him down the sideline.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
652cHAWK":2u8al68w said:
He (JG) actually would have had a TD, yet it looked like Wilson bailed on the play because of pressure and decided to scramble out. Yet, it looked like all he had to do was lob it out to him down the sideline.
A Wilson throw there would have been a penalty. Linemen illegally downfield.

RussB

Reaction score
Crizilla":3799p2jz said:
when you start trying to force that kind of stuff bad things happen, we need to continue spreading the ball around more like today
^^^^this.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
pmedic920":33pvldzk said:
We don't need to abuse #88 when the run game works like it did yesterday.

As far as I could tell he did everything he was asked to do.
IMHO just because you pay a guy a lot of money, doesn't mean he has to be the reason that you won.
It's a team game and he did his part.

This. Graham did what he was asked to do yesterday, and seemed genuinely happy for his teammates who were getting the yards and TDs instead of him. I don't understand why people are piling on Jimmy Graham. When the ball went his way, he made the play. He can't help if he didn't get more than 3 targets.

Seymour

Reaction score
Trying to force Jimmy the ball is part of what got us into this mess. Was there style points we missed on this win? Russ has been programmed to not turn the ball over and will not force tight throws very often. Graham doesn't get a ton of separation and will be more limited here. Him taking on double teams is helping the other receivers also keep in mind.

Decimation

Reaction score
I saw numerous occasions where he was flat out wide open but Russ made smarter throws to other wide receivers.

Exittium

Reaction score
I think hes actually starting to get better with blocking tbh. Soo yeah he's having an impact. His presence alone is an impact. And defense have to scheme for it and be prepared.

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
We dared the niners to stop us on the ground. They didn't.

They want to stop JG. We throw to Baldwin and Lockett.

I was critical of JG after his Arizona dropfest, but he did everthing asked of him today. Even threw some half decent blocks. Some people just can't be appeased.