Jimmy Graham from Media Conference Call

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
For those who care to know, his twitter bio calls himself a Seattle Seahawk and a Private Pilot....sounds like he's all in

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The Hawks are full of guys with attitude, and who are not afraid to say what's on their mind. I wouldn't have it any other way.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
kidhawk":28jnleqq said:
For those who care to know, his twitter bio calls himself a Seattle Seahawk and a Private Pilot....sounds like he's all in

And not just a Seattle Seahawk...but a Seattle Seahawk with an exclamation point!

jake206

Reaction score
I think this guy will be the biggest security blanket for RW that he's ever played with...

Here's a common scenario that's going to be replayed over and over again: All out blitz by DL on our OL. Poor pass pickup... Wilson scrambling for his life. OMG ...the pocket is breaking down. What that big thing over there. Oh yeah that's Jimmy FREAKIN Graham (6'07''). He throw's a prayer...holy catfish...my word. Its another Seahawks TD.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but i love love this trade. We give so much passes for Lynch for not talking to the media, but when Graham didn't say anything some people on here were ready to say off with his head.

Once Unger pass his physical and everything is official and Graham gets more settle into finding a place to stay (hoping he stays at Wilson's place). We will start to hear alot more from him in social media.

jake206

Reaction score
Its obvious all the Seahawks teammates hate him. :sarcasm_on:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/TheJimmyGraham/status/576137473287409664[/tweet]

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":2xeaazz2 said:
Great stuff. I don't think he's soft, not at all. I think he's going to fit in just fine and add something to this team we haven't had under the Carroll era. This will be fun to watch!

I hope he is soft because this defense will correct that oversight and can you imagine a tough pissed off Jimmy Graham. There is no reason he shouldn't be the best tight end in football.

jake206

Reaction score
For people calling him soft....he's 6'7'' built a little different from Gronk. Hit on the knees and guys like him would be toast. Shorter and squatter players can afford to take more hits. Graham is plenty tough, but he's also smart, when you're getting targetted that many times, you gotta know when to win the war of attrition.

lukerguy

Reaction score
This is all very unusual without the trade being official yet...

I haven't heard anything about Unger passing a physical.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Hawknballs":37ava4jc said:
wonder if he will fly to training camp himself?

He said the distance from Miami to Seattle is too far for him to fly his current plane.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
lukerguy":1j0mino4 said:
This is all very unusual without the trade being official yet...

I haven't heard anything about Unger passing a physical.

Softy just tweeted that Unger is on his way back to Seattle and is hopping on the air to say goodbye, so I assume that means he's gone.

Unless he's about to Punk everybody.

Spleenhawk2.0

Reaction score
Great interview

I was not a fan of the trade at first, and was never really EVER a fan of Graham. But I am definitely coming around. The same reasons I hated him as a Saint are the reasons I am starting to love the idea of him as a Seahawk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Just watched some videos over at Seattle Intelligencer. I was a little bit sceptical, but I see that he is a pretty good stunt pilot. Nice, crisp rolls, smooth at the controls, impressive. I'm a former bush pilot with 5000 hours but that's something I never got in to. Some of my friends were doing loops in their Super Cubs but that's crazy. They aren't built for negative Gs.

The article says he wants to be in the Red Bull races, my guess is he will probably be very good at it. I'm even more impressed considering his background. Coming from where he did, having the dream of flying, and following through with it takes courage. It was easy for me because my dad was a pilot in the Army Air Corp, retiring after 20 years, then 14 years as an airline captain, then another 20 flying for himself. Flying came easy to me.

I saw many other people try to get in to flying with no background and struggle or fail completely. So for Jimmy to not only become a pilot, but to get in to acrobatics, IMHO, impressive and courageous.