Jimmy Graham from Media Conference Call

MrThortan

Reaction score
Really good to hear his interview. Tbh I didn't know much about him beyond the few Saints game I have caught over the years and his reputation as one of the top TEs. I liked what he had to say and seems to have a good attitude about playing for the Seahawks. Feeling pretty good about this trade.

kmedic

Reaction score
Listening to this interview should dispel any of the doubts regarding his work ethic, toughness, or ability to get along with the rest of the team. He said about everything right I wanted to hear: ready to join the 'brotherhood', willing to do whatever it takes to win, has noticed and admired the camraderie and win at all costs attitude of the team. I think the rest of the team will embrace him and I think there is a very good chance he will be a huge difference maker for us!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1a5ijiug said:
Dude must have peed in someone's cereal, man a lot of people assume they know this guy.
Glad he's a Hawk.
Just as many people assuming he is mr perfect. goes both ways.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I"m not sure what makes me more happier, the win at Green bay, or having my cynical and tempered view of this guy vanish into, joy and total elation at what he has to say about coming here.. damn I think I'm crying for joy.

This is a truly a happy occasion for the Hawks and their fans.

back to reality.. Max you better pass your physical.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The Seahawk fans that hate this deal just because he ruffled some feathers before a playoff game need to let it go already.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Yes hyperbole, calling him mr perfect. Perhaps my point is valid though, a lot of basing some new found opinion on some words, and his new jersey colors. I've heard this story before, recently.

I hope he does very well. I'm not going to pretend anything about Jimmy, I'm just here to watch him play ball.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
I also loved reading this earlier tonight;

[tweet]https://twitter.com/DavisHsuSeattle/status/576102231092506625[/tweet]

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Very happy to hear all that he said. Especially about being in it for the team and going wherever Russell goes this offseason.

Bold prediction: Twenty years from now when you the name Jimmy Graham people will remember him as a Seahawk and not a Saint. He will have a great career here.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1kmxfclt said:
Yes hyperbole, calling him mr perfect. Perhaps my point is valid though, a lot of basing some new found opinion on some words, and his new jersey colors. I've heard this story before, recently.

I hope he does very well. I'm not going to pretend anything about Jimmy, I'm just here to watch him play ball.
This. Friend asked me how I feel about him. My response was, I'll let you know next February.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":ph5b3zum said:

To be fair, Minnesota fans were very loud in their derision for us trading for Percy. He was painted the phony there that he proved to be here.

Saints fans on the other hand are beside themselves. Graham was seen much like the equivalent of Hasselbeck here. Just a quality stand up man they were proud to call their own. Not speaking of his skill. But him as a man and team mate.

I get the wait and see attitude. But I think the two ex fan bases couldn't be more diametrically opposed in how they regard the loss of their star player.

zhawk

Reaction score
I'm exited about the trade, but I don't want him flying anymore until he leaves the hawks. and don't ever want him and russ to go flying, for the obvious reason, :th2thumbs:

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Such a refreshing change from the crap we heard from the turd, aka Harvin.

zhawk

Reaction score
someone has to say it. "Championship"! :thirishdrinkers:

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
marko358":373m1ebd said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/johnpboyle/status/576128126201135104[/tweet]

Don't think he needed to watch any film to reach that conclusion.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Look at some of the h'lites on this guy on youtube if you havent already. Serious man crush forming. God, i love this team!!!! All the heartache was so worth it!!!

Mick063

Reaction score
Red zone. All I can think about is red zone.

Bevell can call all of the screw ball plays from the one yard line that he wants to now. Sure.....Seattle will not score on all of them, but they sure stand a better chance of pulling one out of their ### than they used to.

In other words, they might just score despite Bevell's absurdity.