Jimmy Graham from Media Conference Call

Ruminator

Reaction score
I suspect he's going to love Seattle, what with the Renton practice facility right on the lake, float planes landing and taking off, and the Renton Municipal Airport easily within walking distance. Bet he didn't have it quite like that in New Orleans.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Ruminator":xu8u11xt said:
I suspect he's going to love Seattle, what with the Renton practice facility right on the lake, float planes landing and taking off, and the Renton Municipal Airport easily within talking distance. Bet he didn't have it quite like that in New Orleans.

yeah instead he had to take the short flight over to florida and beaches full of bikini-clad college girls, what a drag.

BigMeach

Reaction score
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<-----------------------------------------------

Hawks46

Reaction score
HawkFan72":r4apqh6u said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/576127615171346432[/tweet]

Schneider said he was "Shocked but excited" when he talked to Graham. Sounds about right.

Watching Graham, he takes a lot of shots to the legs because guys don't want to take him up high. He runs through contact and doesn't go down easily.

I don't hold the Kam thing against him. Hell, half the NFL lays down when he comes flying in.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Happy to have this weapon on our team,he only sucks against us.I can just see him or Willson open a lot.The imagination is very good with him here..

jake206

Reaction score
Seattle Times-Bob Condotta interview
Jimmy Graham on if he hadn’t been traded to a team as successful as Seattle if the trade would have been harder to take:

Well, let’s say first off, leaving New Orleans, I’ve been there for the last five years of my career. When I went there I was a boy and I feel like now I’m leaving as a man. I do owe a lot to New Orleans and I owe a lot to that coaching staff and to all my teammates and to that city for accepting me and believing in me really early. But when I look at it, the most important thing to me in my career is winning championships. Winning trophies and winning rings. That’s really all I care about. So for me it’s unfortunate to have to leave somewhere that you’ve been for so long but when you go into an organization like the Seattle Seahawks, an organization that you can tell that’s all that’s on their mind is winning. And winning rings at that, winning championships and that’s their complete focus. For me, highly encouraged and highly motivated just to be a part of that and just to be able to contribute to that ring is all I care about at this point now.

BBQHawk

Reaction score
I met Jimmy in St Louis last year when he had just picked up his new dog. He was awesome. Very friendly, I had a great conversation with him, I was actually a bit surprised at how approachable. I'm stoked!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 2,392

MVP53

Reaction score
Spleenhawk2.0":hy4d5l6y said:
Great interview

I was not a fan of the trade at first, and was never really EVER a fan of Graham. But I am definitely coming around. The same reasons I hated him as a Saint are the reasons I am starting to love the idea of him as a Seahawk

Those reasons being that he's really freakin good?

MVP53

Reaction score
kidhawk":1ofmgi1c said:
latest tweet says he'll wear 88 so that is another thread settled :)

But, doesn't he know he could have a number in the 40s? I'd like him a lot more if he picked a number in the 40s.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Dude must have peed in someone's cereal, man a lot of people assume they know this guy.
Glad he's a Hawk.

mikeak

Reaction score
"Graham said he is a team player and ready to fit in wherever the #Seahawks need him"

Sweet - that solves the issues on the offensive line

netskier

Reaction score
Ivotuk, re the stunt piloting, I was thinking about this while reading the posts calling him soft, and thinking that it takes guts to do aerobatics, particularly mental toughness.

DJrmb

Reaction score
One of my favorite things Jimmy said was that the way he and Brees were able to build a rapport so quickly (99 catches in his 2nd season) was spending extra time practicing after camp and after team practices and that he's excited to do the same with Wilson. He went on to say as long as Wilson's willing to throw he'll be there to catch.

I love that he's ready and willing to not just put in the required work but the extra work. He seems like a really smart guy and a perfect fit as Russell's go to guy in the passing game.

OrFan

Reaction score
BBQHawk":igwxaf0y said:
I met Jimmy in St Louis last year when he had just picked up his new dog. He was awesome. Very friendly, I had a great conversation with him, I was actually a bit surprised at how approachable. I'm stoked!

The problem I have here is shouldn't the gal next to him be holding his weiner?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":wtmk5txz said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/TheJimmyGraham/status/576162756656803840[/tweet]

And about those puds in the "Where's Jimmy" .net thread?

kearly

Reaction score
BBQHawk":m86juu4n said:

Of course, he picked a dog with the same hair color.

jkitsune

Reaction score
gowazzu02":3g2fzf7w said:
"But what did he tweat? and did he mention the 12s"---All the morons from the Wheres Jimmy thread.

All that matters is how quickly he updated his Facebook status, and whether he displayed any disappointment at leaving his comrades of many years.