Jimmy Graham from Media Conference Call

Seafan

Reaction score
This offseason is already an A+. Don't care if they get anyone in free agency. I expect they'll find some guys in the draft. The Hawks fulfilled their biggest need and the one they haven't fixed for a while. This guy is Jurevicious II. Someone you are not expecting who comes to the team and moves the chains. Our third down efficiency and red zone efficiency will be greatly improved which tells me the entire team will be better. Scoring and defense will improve.

My 15 year old son and I were listening to the radio and heard the quip "Jimmy Graham to Seattle" and we both screamed "OMG!!!" at the same time and high fived. Best trade since Marshawn Lynch. Way to go John!!!!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1rfambkf said:
seahawk12thman":1rfambkf said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/TheJimmyGraham/status/576162756656803840[/tweet]

And about those puds in the "Where's Jimmy" .net thread?

Not good enough, he didn't mention the 12's specifically.

Feels are hurt, life will not go on. End.

seahawksTopGear

Reaction score
What an unbelievable guy! He and Russel growing together into a Seahawks legend,. The hall of fame, heck, even best ever is not out of reach.

I am afraid that somebody is going to come and wake me any minute now. Here is a conspiracy theory for you. What if NO is shopping Drew and when they realize that nobody wants their aging qb with the outrageous contract they "fail" Max's physical?

Everybody quick, stop praysing Jimmy, get on every forum you know and tell people how the Saints won this trade before it is too late!

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Bobblehead":1yxi8wcm said:
Such a refreshing change from the crap we heard from the turd, aka Harvin.

How quickly people forget Harvin's press conference where he said he wouldn't think about wearing #12 because it belonged to the fans, or something along those lines. I don't mean to slight Graham, I love the trade. I just want to point out that people say things they think people want to hear to make a good first impression.

Frankly, I don't see the point of bringing up Harvin in the first place. Sure, the trades are similar, but they are two different people.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Seanhawk":15b3ec9l said:
Bobblehead":15b3ec9l said:
Such a refreshing change from the crap we heard from the turd, aka Harvin.

How quickly people forget Harvin's press conference where he said he wouldn't think about wearing #12 because it belonged to the fans, or something along those lines. I don't mean to slight Graham, I love the trade. I just want to point out that people say things they think people want to hear to make a good first impression.

Frankly, I don't see the point of bringing up Harvin in the first place. Sure, the trades are similar, but they are two different people.
First thing I thought of too. People slurped up Harvin's words, because he used all the right ones. He definitely did not act like turd. Until later.

kearly

Reaction score
Graham is a bit of a punk on the field, but a saint (no pun intended) to his teammates. He's a totally different person than Harvin, I think he's more comparable to a guy like Richard Sherman sans the anger and intellectualism.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
kearly":2scvotua said:
Graham is a bit of a punk on the field, but a saint (no pun intended) to his teammates. He's a totally different person than Harvin, I think he's more comparable to a guy like Richard Sherman sans the anger and intellectualism.
Oh, definitely. My point was talk is cheap. Percy knew all the right ones to say. Fans felt good when he said them.

kearly

Reaction score
Scottemojo":lw7clplv said:
Oh, definitely. My point was talk is cheap. Percy knew all the right ones to say. Fans felt good when he said them.

It might just be me, but Harvin's pressers two years ago gave me the creeps. And I liked him.

Graham seems completely genuine. That everyone from the Saints org vouches for him emphatically is huge too.

Seahawker86

Reaction score
kmedic":oa3g5hs3 said:
Listening to this interview should dispel any of the doubts regarding his work ethic, toughness, or ability to get along with the rest of the team. He said about everything right I wanted to hear: ready to join the 'brotherhood', willing to do whatever it takes to win, has noticed and admired the camraderie and win at all costs attitude of the team. I think the rest of the team will embrace him and I think there is a very good chance he will be a huge difference maker for us!

There is no chance. He is what we thought Harvin would have been. The guy who will put us over the top on offense.

This is the best move this team has made since trading for Lynch