Jimmy Graham to work out with Russell Wilson this offseason

Tical21

Reaction score
mistaowen":ng3ohfex said:
Some of you live in such depressive state of minds. It's like you wont be happy unless the team sucks so you feel vindicated for complaining.
In fairness, there is a lot more to talk about when the team isn't playing well.

I would argue the blind homer that believes every player is a god simply because they're a Seahawk is far more annoying.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's not really a far fetched comment. Plenty of people would love nothing more than to have Wilson play like crap so they can feel better about their predictions and/or hate for the guy. :roll:
The way people talk about Wilson, you would think he was one of the worst in the league.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
Gametime":1ff1gqo4 said:
Did someone say burgers? - E. Lacy
:stirthepot: I'll gladly repay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.

Speaking of burgers-red Robin burgers with onion straws are dope, and the fries with tartar sauce.

I can only eat half of one since I'll feel sick if I eat an entire burger from there.

I sure hope they continue to practice together the entire off-season. I would like to see more red zone targets to Jimmy instead of Kearse

Jville

Reaction score
Subzero717":q24mlld5 said:
The article is 2 months old. Suprised there's no evidence yet.

LOL ...... your right. It's recycled news from February 1st. That's funny.

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
Tical21":15w96tba said:
For the last 6-7 games he was at least 90%, which is as healthy as any QB in the league was at that time, and his stats didn't improve like you would've thought. That was at least a little alarming.

No your wrong so yeah.

Okay that is your opinion since you can't prove he was 90% and Doug Baldwin just said the opposite that he was playing really hurt that is way less than 90% but hey let's not let the truth get in the way of your made of stuff shall we. The facts once again prove you are wrong

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
Tical21":1806nxeh said:
mistaowen":1806nxeh said:
Some of you live in such depressive state of minds. It's like you wont be happy unless the team sucks so you feel vindicated for complaining.
In fairness, there is a lot more to talk about when the team isn't playing well.

I would argue the blind homer that believes every player is a god simply because they're a Seahawk is far more annoying.

nay the blind hater who hs to find something wrong even when there is not is worse, but you know that which is why you do it

Foghawk

Reaction score
:spaz:

L9vcB01.gif

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
mistaowen":323el4zr said:

Along those lines, John Morgan is writing at Fieldgulls again.

LolaRox

Reaction score
Subzero717":2urugx40 said:
The article is 2 months old. Suprised there's no evidence yet.

Russell posts workout videos pretty regularly. I don't remember seeing Jimmy in any, but I don't watch all of them. Here is one he posted today. Luke, Jermaine and Tanner.

https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/sta ... 5860391936

[tweet]https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/846816255860391936[/tweet]

London12

Reaction score
Russell and Jimmy working out is great and all but I'm seriously jealous of your burgers and the abundance of good ones.

Thought in n out was Meh though.

Tical21

Reaction score
So, in the end it turns out he isn't working out with Jimmy Graham, and this is just another erroneous attempt by the poster to try to convince people to be nice to his favorite man.

Seymour

Reaction score
Tical21":1nlh8nlv said:
So, in the end it turns out he isn't working out with Jimmy Graham, and this is just another erroneous attempt by the poster to try to convince people to be nice to his favorite man.

I would have no problem with this comment if it were true, but it's not. At least not according to Graham. If you would simply click the link and read you would know this and not need to be told that is wrong.

"Going through this offseason, being with Russ out there in California, you know, I'm going to fly out there and train with him and really get that chemistry down, because I wasn't able to do that with him last year," Graham told Dave Richard of CBSSports.com

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
Seymour":26v7nsq4 said:
Tical21":26v7nsq4 said:

I would have no problem with this comment if it were true, but it's not. At least not according to Graham. If you would simply click the link and read you would know this and not need to be told that is wrong.

"Going through this offseason, being with Russ out there in California, you know, I'm going to fly out there and train with him and really get that chemistry down, because I wasn't able to do that with him last year," Graham told Dave Richard of CBSSports.com

LOL

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Anthony!":1genk578 said:
seahawkfreak":1genk578 said:
Anthony!":1genk578 said:
semiahmoo":1genk578 said:
Hope Jimmy has a monster year.

Guy came back from a horrible injury. Guy has true grit.

Feed the Jimmy!

Says the guy who ignores the fact Wilson played with 3 major injuries!!

Defend Russell Wilson all you want. I like RW and respect him but stop defending every little slight against him like he is your son. He did not have "3 major injuries in 2016"

AHH actually he did , he had a very bad pectoral injury, a high ankle sprain, and an MCL sprain they are all injuries that are pretty and usually require 6-8 weeks to heal that is major.

And yet not "major". "Very bad" is not major. If they were major he would not have been able to play. Was RW's serious yes, major no.

Major Injury

Definition(s)

Major Injury

An occupational injury that results in one or more of the following:

• Amputation: Includes whole or partial amputation of parts of the body (does not include loss of fleshy tip of finger, nail, or tooth);

• Skeletal injuries: Includes bone fractures (including chipped or cracked bone or hairline fracture) and dislocation of shoulder, hip, knee or spine. They do not include fractures to fingers, toes, or a broken nose;

• Burns: Only if the injured person becomes unconscious, is admitted to the hospital, or requires resuscitation;

• Injuries to internal organs: Only if the injured person becomes unconscious, is admitted to the hospital, or requires resuscitation;

• Eye injuries resulting in loss of sight (permanent or temporary);

• Eye injuries resulting from a penetrating eye injury or a chemical or hot metal burn to the eye;

• Any acute illness caused by exposure to chemicals or biological agents or anything that produces a significant negative physiological effect e.g. decompression illness, loss of hearing, and radiation sickness;

• Hypothermia or heat induced illness (unconsciousness);

• Any injury resulting in unconsciousness, resuscitation, or admittance to the hospital. Note: IRF (http://www.irfoffshoresafety.com/countr ... scope.aspx).

Source: Incident Reporting and Investigation Guidelines, The Canada-Nova Scotia Offshore Petroleum Board and Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador Offshore Petroleum Board, Canada, November 30, 2012. Regulatory Guidance
*IADC definition

Stop defending RW like he is your child

Tical21

Reaction score
Seymour":2hdhvgjm said:
Tical21":2hdhvgjm said:

Yet we have a QB who regularly posts his workouts and one Jim Graham isn't anywhere to be found. Saying and doing are slightly different in some cases.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I believe they should also invite Bevell to these workouts. If he keeps calling plays to have JG block ... how can we throw to him?

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
joeseahawks":3lrdbub8 said:
I believe they should also invite Bevell to these workouts. If he keeps calling plays to have JG block ... how can we throw to him?
You really need to understand the Hawks because your comment suggests that you don't.

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":wj8obiws said:
Anthony!":wj8obiws said:
seahawkfreak":wj8obiws said:
Anthony!":wj8obiws said:
Says the guy who ignores the fact Wilson played with 3 major injuries!!

Defend Russell Wilson all you want. I like RW and respect him but stop defending every little slight against him like he is your son. He did not have "3 major injuries in 2016"

AHH actually he did , he had a very bad pectoral injury, a high ankle sprain, and an MCL sprain they are all injuries that are pretty and usually require 6-8 weeks to heal that is major.

And yet not "major". "Very bad" is not major. If they were major he would not have been able to play. Was RW's serious yes, major no.

Major Injury

Definition(s)

Major Injury

An occupational injury that results in one or more of the following:

• Amputation: Includes whole or partial amputation of parts of the body (does not include loss of fleshy tip of finger, nail, or tooth);

• Skeletal injuries: Includes bone fractures (including chipped or cracked bone or hairline fracture) and dislocation of shoulder, hip, knee or spine. They do not include fractures to fingers, toes, or a broken nose;

• Burns: Only if the injured person becomes unconscious, is admitted to the hospital, or requires resuscitation;

• Injuries to internal organs: Only if the injured person becomes unconscious, is admitted to the hospital, or requires resuscitation;

• Eye injuries resulting in loss of sight (permanent or temporary);

• Eye injuries resulting from a penetrating eye injury or a chemical or hot metal burn to the eye;

• Any acute illness caused by exposure to chemicals or biological agents or anything that produces a significant negative physiological effect e.g. decompression illness, loss of hearing, and radiation sickness;

• Hypothermia or heat induced illness (unconsciousness);

• Any injury resulting in unconsciousness, resuscitation, or admittance to the hospital. Note: IRF (http://www.irfoffshoresafety.com/countr ... scope.aspx).

Source: Incident Reporting and Investigation Guidelines, The Canada-Nova Scotia Offshore Petroleum Board and Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador Offshore Petroleum Board, Canada, November 30, 2012. Regulatory Guidance
*IADC definition

Stop defending RW like he is your child

wow so all those injuries that the NFL and the teams say are major are not hmm, stop acting like the dictionary police and try using common sense relevant to the topic. To the NFL those injuries Wilson had are major. LOl Child says the person who cant even use common sense and stay with in the topic