OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
Tical21":1eg38i7a said:
Seymour":1eg38i7a said:
Tical21":1eg38i7a said:
So, in the end it turns out he isn't working out with Jimmy Graham, and this is just another erroneous attempt by the poster to try to convince people to be nice to his favorite man.

I would have no problem with this comment if it were true, but it's not. At least not according to Graham. If you would simply click the link and read you would know this and not need to be told that is wrong.

"Going through this offseason, being with Russ out there in California, you know, I'm going to fly out there and train with him and really get that chemistry down, because I wasn't able to do that with him last year," Graham told Dave Richard of CBSSports.com
Yet we have a QB who regularly posts his workouts and one Jim Graham isn't anywhere to be found. Saying and doing are slightly different in some cases.

then all you need to do since he said he is and will is prove he is not, which you can't, also a lot of off season to go. Also just because the regular posts and you said regularly not always so it doe snot mean always.

Tical21

Reaction score
Anthony!":1u3avv2j said:
Tical21":1u3avv2j said:
Seymour":1u3avv2j said:
Tical21":1u3avv2j said:
So, in the end it turns out he isn't working out with Jimmy Graham, and this is just another erroneous attempt by the poster to try to convince people to be nice to his favorite man.

I would have no problem with this comment if it were true, but it's not. At least not according to Graham. If you would simply click the link and read you would know this and not need to be told that is wrong.

"Going through this offseason, being with Russ out there in California, you know, I'm going to fly out there and train with him and really get that chemistry down, because I wasn't able to do that with him last year," Graham told Dave Richard of CBSSports.com
Yet we have a QB who regularly posts his workouts and one Jim Graham isn't anywhere to be found. Saying and doing are slightly different in some cases.

then all you need to do since he said he is and will is prove he is not, which you can't, also a lot of off season to go. Also just because the regular posts and you said regularly not always so it doe snot mean always.
The king of excuses is making another one. Shocking.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Tical21":1q8i53yz said:
Seymour":1q8i53yz said:
Tical21":1q8i53yz said:

Not to argue semantics, but Graham's comments (as does the thread title) indicates he is "going" to... not that he is or has been.

Seymour

Reaction score
Tical21":3766zp8v said:
Seymour":3766zp8v said:
Tical21":3766zp8v said:

As pointed out, going to means this is in the near future plan. They usually work out in early May IIRC but my point is, that the back and forth banter could actually carry some validity attached with a minute of fact checking.

Tical21

Reaction score
So, the facts of the case are that Jimmy Graham said he's going to work with Russell over the offseason. I'll concede.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Tical21":35fybacf said:
So, the facts of the case are that Jimmy Graham said he's going to work with Russell over the offseason. I'll concede.

Great.. now you apologize to Anthony! right this minute

chris98251

Reaction score
I think throw types and where he can catch balls is the most important aspect of them working together, high balls and away.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
OMG THEY'RE WORKING OUT TOGETHER!!!

636114112202761543719061176_post-26111-kristen-wiig-fangirl-crying-gi-GYbW.gif

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Teddys is mediocre at best. Jak's or Lunchbox laboratory blow them out of the water.

SkyHawks16

Reaction score
Russell just a posted a video of him and Jimmy practicing on his Insta stories.

Tical21

Reaction score
vin.couve12":1bsqdr2w said:
OMG THEY'RE WORKING OUT TOGETHER!!!

636114112202761543719061176_post-26111-kristen-wiig-fangirl-crying-gi-GYbW.gif
Where were you 70 posts ago? That's beautiful, and basically articulates my 8 posts exactly.

Tical21

Reaction score
Uncle Si":zem16tow said:
Tical21":zem16tow said:

Great.. now you apologize to Anthony! right this minute
but he started it.

Tical21

Reaction score
Anthony!":30d48rwv said:
bigskydoc":30d48rwv said:
Anthony!":30d48rwv said:
they are all injuries that are pretty and usually require 6-8 weeks to heal

Wrong

hmm and yet that is all the experts were saying so RIGHT
Stil, with 6-8 weeks, how do you explain what happened from week 10 or so onwards? Maybe he had that nasty 14-week high ankle sprain that also effects cognitive defense reading abilities?

erik2690

Reaction score
Tical21":19wwcsst said:
Anthony!":19wwcsst said:
bigskydoc":19wwcsst said:
Anthony!":19wwcsst said:
they are all injuries that are pretty and usually require 6-8 weeks to heal

Wrong

hmm and yet that is all the experts were saying so RIGHT
Stil, with 6-8 weeks, how do you explain what happened from week 10 or so onwards? Maybe he had that nasty 14-week high ankle sprain that also effects cognitive defense reading abilities?

Aren't most timetables like that based on rest and rehab? Like those signify how much time you have to take off to be healthy. When you are practicing and playing would you not assume the injuries would linger much longer. I don't know for sure but that certainly seems logical to me.