Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
erik2690":3m3aefof said:
Tical21":3m3aefof said:
Anthony!":3m3aefof said:
bigskydoc":3m3aefof said:

hmm and yet that is all the experts were saying so RIGHT
Stil, with 6-8 weeks, how do you explain what happened from week 10 or so onwards? Maybe he had that nasty 14-week high ankle sprain that also effects cognitive defense reading abilities?

Aren't most timetables like that based on rest and rehab? Like those signify how much time you have to take off to be healthy. When you are practicing and playing would you not assume the injuries would linger much longer. I don't know for sure but that certainly seems logical to me.

Not to mention you are talking about 1 of the injuries he had. He had 3, but hey lets leave them out it helps your case. As to the rest, I mean really you reaching a lot with the reading defenses, like oh who said he was having a problem reading defenses? Only you, But hey keep reaching, the good part is there is plenty of air were your reaching

Subzero717

Reaction score
LolaRox":j0nt6zwx said:
SkyHawks16":j0nt6zwx said:
Russell just a posted a video of him and Jimmy practicing on his Insta stories.

Yep, here is the Twitter video, for all of you who need video proof :)

https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/sta ... 0828579840

[tweet]https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/847220880828579840[/tweet]

They clearly read this thread and rushed to get something out for us to see.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Tical21":2bwvqgyb said:
vin.couve12":2bwvqgyb said:
OMG THEY'RE WORKING OUT TOGETHER!!!

636114112202761543719061176_post-26111-kristen-wiig-fangirl-crying-gi-GYbW.gif
Where were you 70 posts ago? That's beautiful, and basically articulates my 8 posts exactly.

Like facebook, I can only take so much of this place and don't get on here much. This thread and fangirl subject matter is basically an exhibit A.

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
vin.couve12":1eaf99tt said:
Tical21":1eaf99tt said:
vin.couve12":1eaf99tt said:
OMG THEY'RE WORKING OUT TOGETHER!!!

636114112202761543719061176_post-26111-kristen-wiig-fangirl-crying-gi-GYbW.gif
Where were you 70 posts ago? That's beautiful, and basically articulates my 8 posts exactly.

Like facebook, I can only take so much of this place and don't get on here much. This thread and fangirl subject matter is basically an exhibit A.

ahh because it does not help you Wilson sucks, take to long to throw etc etc agenda.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Anthony!":22sjsfiv said:
bigskydoc":22sjsfiv said:
Anthony!":22sjsfiv said:
they are all injuries that are pretty and usually require 6-8 weeks to heal

Wrong

Wrong again.

None of his injuries were definitively 6-8 week recovery injuries. All 3 have huge variability in recovery time based on the severity of the injury. I have seen non-professional athletes play through all three types of injuries with minimal obvious effect on their performance. I have also seen atheletes require 6 weeks, or more, recovery for high ankle sprain and MCL sprain.

At the time of both the MCL and high ankle sprains, I predicted he would likely not miss any playing time, due to the appearance on tape of the injuries being relatively minor versions of these injuries. Not all high ankle sprains and MCL sprains are identical. They come in varying severity, and we have grading systems to describe the severity. To my knowledge, no grade was ever released on Wilson's leg injuries.

Any "expert" who said 6-8 weeks was wrong. Even my sports med pal said, without even seeing the MCL injury, at most Wilson would need 1 week, plus the bye week, before he would be playing again.

These weren't major injuries by any stretch of the imagination.

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
bigskydoc":1okkqm7k said:
Anthony!":1okkqm7k said:
bigskydoc":1okkqm7k said:
Anthony!":1okkqm7k said:
they are all injuries that are pretty and usually require 6-8 weeks to heal

Wrong

Wrong again.

None of his injuries were definitively 6-8 week recovery injuries. All 3 have huge variability in recovery time based on the severity of the injury. I have seen non-professional athletes play through all three types of injuries with minimal obvious effect on their performance. I have also seen atheletes require 6 weeks, or more, recovery for high ankle sprain and MCL sprain.

At the time of both the MCL and high ankle sprains, I predicted he would likely not miss any playing time, due to the appearance on tape of the injuries being relatively minor versions of these injuries. Not all high ankle sprains and MCL sprains are identical. They come in varying severity, and we have grading systems to describe the severity. To my knowledge, no grade was ever released on Wilson's leg injuries.

Any "expert" who said 6-8 weeks was wrong. Even my sports med pal said, without even seeing the MCL injury, at most Wilson would need 1 week, plus the bye week, before he would be playing again.

These weren't major injuries by any stretch of the imagination.

LOL of course not, Think I will go with the experts over well you

semiahmoo

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":33lw4pk1 said:
Anthony!":33lw4pk1 said:
semiahmoo":33lw4pk1 said:
Hope Jimmy has a monster year.

Guy came back from a horrible injury. Guy has true grit.

Feed the Jimmy!

Says the guy who ignores the fact Wilson played with 3 major injuries!!

Defend Russell Wilson all you want. I like RW and respect him but stop defending every little slight against him like he is your son. He did not have "3 major injuries in 2016"

No kidding. RW played tough no doubt, but all his injuries combined were nothing compared to what JG faced.

A lot of guys would have been done. JG came back and had a very solid season for us.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
joeseahawks":z9hv6tir said:
I believe they should also invite Bevell to these workouts. If he keeps calling plays to have JG block ... how can we throw to him?

So true... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
semiahmoo":15z7v548 said:
joeseahawks":15z7v548 said:
I believe they should also invite Bevell to these workouts. If he keeps calling plays to have JG block ... how can we throw to him?

So true... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Or have the most successful year for a tight end in franchise history ... when he could barely get on the field. The best is yet to come.

Tical21

Reaction score
I've never had the pec, but I have had a high ankle (not exactly what we called it back then) and a level 2 sprained MCL. How he was walking the next few weeks is a mystery to me, but there's no way those he was still feeling anything on either one by week 10 or 11.

I could always be wrong, but I wouldn't think you'd find many observers watching Russ this past year that thought his decision making was better than above average at most, except maybe one.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
vin.couve12":1fufht55 said:
Wilson doesn't suck, btw. He's just below elite, except for last year.

True. Could be elite, but last season was a step back.

Hoping for better this season.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Anthony!":jyguysen said:
vin.couve12":jyguysen said:
Wilson doesn't suck, btw. He's just below elite, except for last year.

LOL

What's funny?

I mean...I know you are Anthony! and objectivity when it comes to RW is non existent, but surely you don't think he played at anywhere near an elite level last year do you?

Latest posts