Just the Tip

hawkpride

Reaction score
Dude, That is a great vid. Sent it to my cuz who is a 9er fan 4 times just to make sure he got it. He called this AM and said yea he watched it (the whole thing), and it was funny. Hopefully he gets the stats that were show about Knap.

byau

Reaction score
Holy cow this is filled with DELICIOUSNESS!! Love the detail. Nice job!

I had to watch it without audio, and that was freaking awesome. Can't wait to watch it with the audio

I remember Kap had interviews during SB48 media week and said stuff like "if i had only thrown it just a few more inches, you'd be the GOAT Richard Sherman and we'd be in the Super Bowl". Was that included? Hope so.. (which should then be followed by clips of all of Kap's underthrown interceptions ..heck Kap even had one in that same game when he underthrew Crabtree and Kam picked him off!)

Okay fanboy mode off (at least until I can watch it again with sound :D)

BlueTalons

Reaction score
This is so awesome that I had to log on and say so after a couple months off posting anything! (Just too much going on to be on here lately.)

DavidSeven

Reaction score
That was fantastic. Bravo. You should be proud of this!

I definitely think everyone here would get a kick out of it. Highly recommended.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Best video I've ever seen

Well aside from a tamaskan dog playing with a Rottweiler puppy.

JKent82

Reaction score
Just awesome. The part with all the red X's had me crying.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The funniest part of that video is the Kaep interview the week of the SB. There he is, dressed all fine, telling the world that Peyton will carve up the middle of our zone D.

And the reporter doesn't have the sack to ask him why he didn't do just that. What an indictment of his own self. Seriously, if you know the formula for beating the Hawks, why are you sitting on this couch?

BullHawk33

Reaction score
Was the last movie you made an Academy Award winner or something? That is the only way I could think you would start the thread like that.

Great flick, thanks for doing that.

OP
OP
L

LegionofDoh

Reaction score
Damn guys, thank you so much for all the great feedback! Honestly, I wasn't super happy with all the audio issues in the video. It's choppy, there's music underneath all the voices that doesn't match, and I didn't bother trying to seam it all together very well.

I loved the concept, but just wasn't happy with the execution. But I love all the feedback, I really appreciate it! Maybe I should just lighten up! :)

GO HAWKS