Justin Smith out this week

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Sherminator":1irvg96z said:
Scottemojo":1irvg96z said:
Sherminator, where did you go? *echoes echoes echoes*

If I owned Sherminator any more than that, he would be assembling shoes in my factory.
Can't you just picture Policy dictating that letter with his soft little hands clutching his cabernet sauvignon, both pinkies extended?

The caricature of the Niner fan as being smug about 5 rings is no joke, even the team president misses no chance to make a subtle dig by saying this would be number 6. What a douche.

Me thinks that particular bottle of undoubtedly expensive Cab tasted corked that day.

You owned me when you worked for me?
What type of backwards logic is that?

Thanks my (I'll let you guess what I was going to put here, hint: its 5 letters)
Bawse?

Sherminator

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":32h18wvd said:
rideaducati":32h18wvd said:
This letter came from the guy that paid players under the table and skirted the salary cap and bought a championship. This is the guy I quietly think about and smile when ignorant niner fans call Pete Carroll a cheater. One guy BLATANTLY pays players off the books to keep players from hitting free agency. The other has a player whose parents were given a house over 100 miles away from L.A. by agents wanting to represent their son.
Sports Hernia":32h18wvd said:
There you go again with those pesky FACTS.... :th2thumbs:

Oh I got it, this guy is from the team whos actions or accomplishments aren't relevant to the team today.
I mean Hernia's sig says it all, this guy was on the team last millenium.

Can I bring up the five rings now? Lol jk.
Like that example you brought up, Mr.Policy, and our 5 rings, they aren't relevant to the current 49er staff/players today.

Sherminator

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2p4rolej said:
Sherminator":2p4rolej said:
Scottemojo":2p4rolej said:
Sherminator, where did you go? *echoes echoes echoes*

If I owned Sherminator any more than that, he would be assembling shoes in my factory.
Can't you just picture Policy dictating that letter with his soft little hands clutching his cabernet sauvignon, both pinkies extended?

The caricature of the Niner fan as being smug about 5 rings is no joke, even the team president misses no chance to make a subtle dig by saying this would be number 6. What a douche.

Me thinks that particular bottle of undoubtedly expensive Cab tasted corked that day.

What type of backwards logic is that?

Thanks my (I'll let you guess what I was going to put here, hint: its 5 letters)
Bawse?

Scottemojo,
You are a Bawse

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sherminator":1d4l841t said:
Sports Hernia":1d4l841t said:
rideaducati":1d4l841t said:
This letter came from the guy that paid players under the table and skirted the salary cap and bought a championship. This is the guy I quietly think about and smile when ignorant niner fans call Pete Carroll a cheater. One guy BLATANTLY pays players off the books to keep players from hitting free agency. The other has a player whose parents were given a house over 100 miles away from L.A. by agents wanting to represent their son.
Sports Hernia":1d4l841t said:
There you go again with those pesky FACTS.... :th2thumbs:

Oh I got it, this guy is from the team whos actions or accomplishments aren't relevant to the team today.
I mean Hernia's sig says it all, this guy was on the team last millenium.

Can I bring up the five rings now? Lol jk.
Like that example you brought up, Mr.Policy, and our 5 rings, they aren't relevant to the current 49er staff/players today.
You're still here???

To quote a fellow whiner troll friend of yours......

"Sigh".

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sherminator":1o6i6oup said:
I don't care what Carmen Policy does lol, not on the team anymore, irrelvant to me.
We're raggin' on you because you don't care what he did when he was with the team, though.

#Corrupt

Sherminator

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1t6pb0gp said:
Sherminator":1t6pb0gp said:
I don't care what Carmen Policy does lol, not on the team anymore, irrelvant to me.
We're raggin' on you because you don't care what he did when he was with the team, though.

#Corrupt

Point taken. Not even going to try and deny that

Sherminator

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2iwa73xu said:
You're still here???

"Sigh".

I told you I wouldn't go breaking your heart just yet!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Milquetoast":bh4vrm66 said:
Sports Hernia":bh4vrm66 said:
You're still here???

"Sigh".

If you wouldn't have blasted out lies you would have been fine here. Just like the other Niner fans that somehow manage to make it for a year or more without lying. It just discounts everything you post when most of the board knows you tried to deliberately bullshit them.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Sherman it is relevant though because of the recency of the letter. We're not bagging on him for his part in the cheating and corruption just like Eddies felony, bribing government officials or attempting to con his fan base in the stadium/mall scandal. Those are things of the past, just like your rings but the letter was from this year not 1985. So very much like your team embarrassing you in the clink and coming up short every year or all the felony charges and airport bomb threats in the current era he is another one of your recent embarrassments.

Embrace him, he is part of what your organization has become. Fluff and Hype mixed with failure and tripe.

Sherminator

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1rcqjzlw said:
Milquetoast":1rcqjzlw said:
Sports Hernia":1rcqjzlw said:
You're still here???

"Sigh".

If you wouldn't have blasted out lies you would have been fine here. Just like the other Niner fans that somehow manage to make it for a year or more without lying. It just discounts everything you post when most of the board knows you tried to deliberately bullshit them.

I mean I did apologize for messing around with 1 poster. I'm not on here trying to troll any of you or take away from discussing seahawk football outside of the shack. Blasted might be an exaggeration btw :p
When you say them, it applies to 1 person.

Anyways, I'm going to stick between this thread and the net nation thread for a bit and prove I'm not here to troll.
This isn't my forum, its yours. Apologies for treating you and posters on this thread otherwise

Sherminator

Reaction score
RichNhansom":3u8xq7lt said:
Sherman it is relevant though because of the recency of the letter. We're not bagging on him for his part in the cheating and corruption just like Eddies felony, bribing government officials or attempting to con his fan base in the stadium/mall scandal. Those are things of the past, just like your rings but the letter was from this year not 1985. So very much like your team embarrassing you in the clink and coming up short every year or all the felony charges and airport bomb threats in the current era he is another one of your recent embarrassments.

Embrace him, he is part of what your organization has become. Fluff and Hype mixed with failure and tripe.

The letter is fine, I'm not debating he doesn't have ties to the niners.
I was questioning the original poster who said the current VP of operations wrote it lol.

I just want to make 1 thing straight, I am not at all embarresed by the performance my team put up at Clink in that game. Sherman said it himself, that was the superbowl.

On the other hand I am about Aldon lol.

Were you trying for a rhyme there? Props :th2thumbs:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Milquetoast":x9rs01b1 said:
I mean I did apologize for messing around with 1 poster. I'm not on here trying to troll any of you or take away from discussing seahawk football outside of the shack. Blasted might be an exaggeration btw :p
When you say them, it applies to 1 person.

Anyways, I'm going to stick between this thread and the net nation thread for a bit and prove I'm not here to troll.
This isn't my forum, its yours. Apologies for treating you and posters on this thread otherwise

No.. you made choice to do it on a message board, not a PM. That is trolling the board. You keep claiming you are not here to troll, but you spent the better part of your day proclaiming some sort of accomplishment by getting responses in the Shack, claiming you were in some sort of battle when the whole reason there was a thread there was because you lied and got popped.

Even in this thread, you argued that there was no letter from Policy when everyone knew it, then when it was presented you pretend it didn't matter, when in fact it mattered enough for you to argue it.

Integrity. Re-register and bring it with you next time. Even if we know it is you I for one will consider it a fresh start. You will get genuine responses.

Go to the Shack and talk smack, use sarcasm and have fun with the banter. Just don't do it with the username you have now. It just looks wrong.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Milquetoast":2whgtdgy said:
The letter is fine, I'm not debating he doesn't have ties to the niners.
I was questioning the original poster who said the current VP of operations wrote it lol.

I just want to make 1 thing straight, I am not at all embarresed by the performance my team put up at Clink in that game. Sherman said it himself, that was the superbowl.

On the other hand I am about Aldon lol.

Were you trying for a rhyme there? Props :th2thumbs:

Does it matter what his current job is? He wrote it from a Niner perspective. The only period of real success the Niners enjoyed occurred under the watch of Policy and a convicted felon in DeBartolo, yet Niner nation still refers to them as the class of the NFL.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":dj7p6g2x said:
Why did the window close when we have a better roster and easier schedule this year?

I don't know how I missed this one.

Sourdough, Niner fans on this board said the same exact thing last year.

Now some have fallen back to a game in Seattle that was won in 2011 as some sort of accomplishment. Then say that the Hawks haven't won in SF since 2008 when the fact is that that outside of the 2011 TJack game they haven't won in Seattle since then either. So they won a squeaker against a 7-9 team in the second year of a rebuild with their 13-3 playoff team.

I know that I am certainly in awe.

kearly

Reaction score
Sherminator":2s67gy8q said:
Scottemojo":2s67gy8q said:

This is kind of funny, actually.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sherminator":zw6qvz8n said:
Sports Hernia":zw6qvz8n said:
You're still here???

"Sigh".

LOL, you didn't break my heart skippy, I am like a dad that has 3 sons and ones a screw up (you). The screw up son looks like he is about to turn the corner and not be such a screw up, then reverts back to his old ways by getting arrested after crashing the car into a tree after a long night of drinking.

No Skippy, you are pretty much dead to me, and I'm going to stop responding to your posts because "attention" appears to be your drug of choice and I don't want to be an enabler.

Edit: censored for language though lt was the shack.

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2hjx8san said:
Sourdough #49":2hjx8san said:
Why did the window close when we have a better roster and easier schedule this year?

Now some have fallen back to a game in Seattle that was won in 2011 as some sort of accomplishment. Then say that the Hawks haven't won in SF since 2008 when the fact is that that outside of the 2011 TJack game they haven't won in Seattle since then either. So they won a squeaker against a 7-9 team in the second year of a rebuild with their 13-3 playoff team.

Sounds like the Niner fans on this board were fairly smart if they said the same thing last year. Tell me how teams usually fair after a Superbowl appearance? We were under 10 yards from the Superbowl against one of the best defenses of the modern passing era dealing with crowd noise at record decibel levels. This of course is after facing a playoff hungry Phoenix, a angry Green bay team at home in the freezing cold, and then down to take on Carolina before visiting you. Bar is set, let see how your team does with the targets on their back this year. The 2010 NFC West division winners had a record of 7-9 to beat the 11-5 Saints in the wildcard round of the playoffs. But hey, anything tied to a 7-9 record should be disregarded right?
Furthermore since you are in awe. If I asked you to predict a record for a team that went into the season with a new college level head coach and a completely new staff with no off season due to lockout lead by Alex Smith would you have said 13-3?

You can now mark me down as one of the Niner fans who said it this year.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":4g50c5dy said:
loafoftatupu":4g50c5dy said:
Sourdough #49":4g50c5dy said:

Sounds like the Niner fans on this board were fairly smart if they said the same thing last year. Tell me how teams usually fair after a Superbowl appearance? We were under 10 yards from the Superbowl against one of the best defenses of the modern passing era dealing with crowd noise at record decibel levels. This of course is after facing a playoff hungry Phoenix, a angry Green bay team at home in the freezing cold, and then down to take on Carolina before visiting you. Bar is set, let see how your team does with the targets on their back this year. The 2010 NFC West division winners had a record of 7-9 to beat the 11-5 Saints in the wildcard round of the playoffs. But hey, anything tied to a 7-9 record should be disregarded right?
Furthermore since you are in awe. If I asked you to predict a record for a team that went into the season with a new college level head coach and a completely new staff with no off season due to lockout lead by Alex Smith would you have said 13-3?

You can now mark me down as one of the Niner fans who said it this year.
You were 18 yards away. A very, very long 18 yards. It was over once the Hawks had a 20 yard field to protect. Big deal.

But if you want to call it like that the Hawks were 5 yards away from the Niners last drive not mattering. I guess if you want to play the what if game you can add that unlike the Hawks DBs, the Packers Mikah Hyde dropped the easy KaeperPick deep in Niner territory with nothing in his way on the last drive in GB. The Niners were one drop away from being 1 and done. The same guy repeated those mistakes in the next two games.

Yep, the Niners made it to the NFCC. What happened the years before that has no bearing on anything, there is no logic to it and frankly, until the Niners did it in 2012, making it to the Super Bowl wasn't anything to celebrate according to Niner fans. After all, the Niner fans told us many times that it is only an accomplishment if you win. For some reason, the Niners making it was that year.

Maybe you don't remember the Niner fans ragging on the Hawks for losing the Super Bowl and reminding them that no Super Bowl losing team in the previous years had even made it back to the playoffs, until the Hawks did it with a team that had players off the street playing on it.

But that was nothing, after all, according to Niner fans it doesn't matter if you don't win the Super Bowl.

Last season, the Niner fans here said that the Hawks had a target on their back. They argued that the Hawks would not sneak up on anyone and that Wilson would be exposed. Some of them are still regular posters. Then those same fans said the Hawks schedule was more difficult. It had a heavy dose of 10am road games. Of course they also said that the Hawks would not win on the road. 9-3 in their last 12.

They weren't talking about the Niners having a target on their back, they were talking about the Hawks. They referenced the preseason predictions that the Niners scoffed at. "Ridiculous" they said. "Don't they know the Niners were in the Super Bowl last year? " they said.

There is no real logic to the Super Bowl winners or losers making it back. To reference it as some sort of critical stat is Niner desperation. Just like road games, small QBs, PED suspensions and "all you have to do is stop Lynch" is.

The Seahawks didn't come up short in the Super Bowl, they destroyed the Broncos and never looked back. The only reason they might not make it back is that it is hard to do period, but I sure like their chances more than I do the Niners. Unlike the Niners, the Hawks actually did take care of business.