Kaep fires back at Sherman

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Kind of a strange position I take on this. I think Kaepernick is easily rattled by Sherman but I will say that the 49ers aren't even in the game had it not been for Kaepernick. The Hawks were treating Gore like the red headed step child that game. He was either taking a loss or getting blasted.

Like him or not, Kaepernick's touchdown pass to Boldin was awesome. A jump pass that is a laser on line over the head of Thomas. Are you serious? All this love and yet the rest of the team got owned by the Hawks. I hate to break it to him but Sherman has owned Crabtree every time they have met and I don't see anything that is going to change anytime soon. Boldin will be 34 and at some point his body is going to break down. If Baltimore hadn't traded him for a bucked of balls, the niners would have lost that game to us in San Fran.

The reality is the Hawks owned the Niners at the line of scrimmage from BOTH sides. I have been less than impressed with Baalke's selections (With perhaps the exception of Eric Reid) and make no mistake, the Niners will be an even bigger veteran laden team next year. I also wonder if the Vagabond Harbaugh will stay or not. History suggests (substantiated by the media in SF) that Harbaugh gets antsy after a while and may want to go to a place where he has total control. I don't see what will change next year and if Colin keeps running, eventually his luck is going to run out with injuries.

Mr.Hawkbrah

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2gu66d1e said:
Mr.Hawkbrah":2gu66d1e said:
Cliffs
-Seattle fans defend sherm for talking crap, part of the game ect..
-ck not aloud to respond to someone giving him the choking sign.

.uhh...
I'm sure he was asked about it, it's as if you guys assume he just called the media to talk about it. Dude wished rw good luck what more do you want.. I get commenting on why he's wrong but to cry this much every time something negative is said holy cow. You guys need meds.

Maybe because he has no right to talk. Seattle has OWNED his ass, absolutely OWNED him. 4 of his 6 worst games in his career have been against Seattle. In his Career he only has thrown 16 total INTs which includes Playoffs. The Seahawks have 7 of those Ints.

Telling a grown man and a professional athlete he has no right to talk after getting a choke sign thrown at him lol...ok...

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Mr. Hawkbrah being stunned that fans of a team take exception to anything that the rival team's QB says that is negative about their favorite team is amazing. Did you only become a sports fan yesterday? This always happens. Over on some Godforsaken Niners site, they're mad at Sherman for talking smack but love Crabtree and Kaepernick for doing it.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
UGotHawked":3pb2abo0 said:
Wow! It only took him 11 days to come up with a comeback. This guy is a genius! :sarcasm_on:

Picturing Kaepernick a week later hitting himself on the head going "jerkstore! jerkstore!"

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Polaris":1mzg9p15 said:
If Kaep had any more sour grapes, he could start his own whinery. GEEZ, I guessed he had maturity issues. Now I know his does. On Mike and Mike this AM, he was also asked if he could root for Seattle, and the way he answered it tells me that he's still butt-hurt.
fixed that for you.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":3thh17l6 said:
UGotHawked":3thh17l6 said:
Wow! It only took him 11 days to come up with a comeback. This guy is a genius! :sarcasm_on:

Picturing Kaepernick a week later hitting himself on the head going "jerkstore! jerkstore!"

Oh yeah, Kaep? Well, you're their best seller!

I wonder how long it will take Kaepernick to tell Sherm that he slept with Sherman's wife.

seahawksny

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3vjolus8 said:
He said in his postgame press conference that he saw Kam and thought he could float it over him too.

So basically, what you're saying Kaep, is that your accuracy just sucks. You are unable to throw a ball over a defender. Because that's twice in one game where you thought you could throw it over somebody, and you physically were unable to do it.

Sounds like someone is the goat...and it's not Sherman.

He isnt saying his accuracy stinks. He is underestimating our D which he always has and probably always will do

Mr.Hawkbrah

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":38u9qgjc said:
Mr. Hawkbrah being stunned that fans of a rival team take exception to anything that the rival team's QB says that is negative about their favorite team is amazing. Did you only become a sports fan yesterday? This always happens. Over on some Godforsaken Niners site, they're mad at Sherman for talking smack but love Crabtree and Kaepernick for doing it.

How Sherman behaved was embarrassing for him and I pity the people so intellectually challenged that think otherwise. I played sports my whole life and I would hate a guy like sherm too if he wasn't on my team. People saying they don't respect ck for saying stuff is more what shocks me. Don't act like there's not a thread every 5 minutes crying about something someone said, it's a bit out of hand.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
Mr.Hawkbrah":5j9q6lhg said:
Smelly McUgly":5j9q6lhg said:
Mr. Hawkbrah being stunned that fans of a rival team take exception to anything that the rival team's QB says that is negative about their favorite team is amazing. Did you only become a sports fan yesterday? This always happens. Over on some Godforsaken Niners site, they're mad at Sherman for talking smack but love Crabtree and Kaepernick for doing it.

How Sherman behaved was embarrassing for him and I pity the people so intellectually challenged that think otherwise. I played sports my whole life and I would hate a guy like sherm too if he wasn't on my team. People saying they don't respect ck for saying stuff is more what shocks me. Don't act like there's not a thread every 5 minutes crying about something someone said, it's a bit out of hand.

Not really. How Sherm behaved is going to earn him a lot of money.

But that's not what's being discussed here. What's being discussed is you throwing a hissyfit and insulting people with ad hominems ("intellectually challenged") because people are being *gasp* typical sports fans here.

It's embarrassing for you, really.

Polaris

Reaction score
Mr.Hawkbrah":2o007px0 said:
Smelly McUgly":2o007px0 said:

Kaep could have said something immediately afterwards. Saying what he did and in the way he said it (and not even getting his basic facts right...as deadspin pointed out) makes Kaep look like an immature whiner regardless of what you think of Sherman.

samwize77

Reaction score
Both sides can yammer back and forth all they want, its the way it is. What happens on the field tells the truth....and we all know who wins that battle.

253hawk

Reaction score
Sherman said what he said in the heat of the moment with the entire nation watching and a camera in his face with a reporter after making the biggest play in his life, sending his team to the Owl.

Squidward sat down privately with a guy throwing softballs and had a week and a half to choose his words carefully. And last I checked, Sherman only called out Crabtree. Who said anything about Colin? Noooooobody.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Mr.Hawkbrah":3aspzufi said:
WilsonMVP":3aspzufi said:
Mr.Hawkbrah":3aspzufi said:
Cliffs

.uhh...
I'm sure he was asked about it, it's as if you guys assume he just called the media to talk about it. Dude wished rw good luck what more do you want.. I get commenting on why he's wrong but to cry this much every time something negative is said holy cow. You guys need meds.

Maybe because he has no right to talk. Seattle has OWNED his ass, absolutely OWNED him. 4 of his 6 worst games in his career have been against Seattle. In his Career he only has thrown 16 total INTs which includes Playoffs. The Seahawks have 7 of those Ints.

Telling a grown man and a professional athlete he has no right to talk after getting a choke sign thrown at him lol...ok...

Well he did choke, basically like always when he is asked to pass against the Seahawks. The fact they tried to get Sherman and embarass him to win the game and it backfired is pure gold. Scared shitless to throw against Sherman basically the whole game and then with the game on the line try Sherman AND....INT.

If he had just said this: "His comments were ridiculous. If you have to tell people how good you are, then how good are you really?" and left it at that then I would have no problem with what he said but he couldnt keep his mouth shut and had to say more.

"“Did that make you feel better about yourself? Then go ahead. Because I’m not worried about you.”"
Ya im sure you arent worried about him thats why you avoided him all game and then when you tried to win the game on him he showed you up.

"“If I throw that ball one foot farther, it’s a TD and now you’re the goat, Richard Sherman.”
Ya because Sherman didnt have perfect position on it from the start. Theres a lot of other "ifs" that could of lead to a blowout. What if Kaep doesnt kick the ball on his first fumble. What if lane didnt get obliterated on the sideline as a gunner on the fumble on the punt. What if we would of come up with more than 3 points on his lost fumble AND int. Also and I told my dad this during the game, if the defense would of let the 49ers score there I wouldnt even put this game on them. The offense had a chance to seal this game after 2 turnovers and they only came up with 3 points. I wouldnt of blamed Sherman at all.

“He’s afraid of our receivers, and that’s something I’m looking forward to [exploiting] next year.”
Oh yes im sure he was shaking in his boots about covering Boldin 1v1 earlier in the season. He shut him down too. He asked for it. He begged Pete to let him do it and thankfully Pete let him and the 49ers offense was shut down because Mr "one read" couldnt find anyone else. He has 2 ints and a tip for another int in the 4 games against the 49ers, I doubt he is afraid.

He can say what he wants to say but its pretty poor to try it against a team and a player who has owned you in your career. How can you even say anything against them? Just be quiet and prove it on the field. Sherman has a right to talk because he actually does prove it on the field he backs it up and usually when he talks trash its because someone else provoked him. You think Brady was just silent during that game at the Clink last year haha ya right.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I'm going to cut Kaep some slack on the "just one more foot" comment. I mean, he only had like 10 days to come up with that. Let's give him another month or two, see if he can come up with something a bit more dynamic.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Kaep wants both Wilson and Manning to get a ring at the same time, interesting!

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Mr.Hawkbrah":1krn7k75 said:
Cliffs

.uhh...

You are crying about what you perceive as "crying."

Mr.Hawkbrah

Reaction score
Not really. How Sherm behaved is going to earn him a lot of money.

But that's not what's being discussed here. What's being discussed is you throwing a hissyfit and insulting people with ad hominems ("intellectually challenged") because people are being *gasp* typical sports fans here.

It's embarrassing for you, really.[/quote]

Implying making money can't be done in embarrassing ways. ..smh, I'm guessing you have a large respect for miley cirus as well?

Gosh i am so embarrassed, I'm not a real fan youre right...lol. People can't talk about off season plans or weak points on our roster without getting flamed, But we can post a thread every 5 minutes crying about something someone said, like I said I understand it, it's just getting out of hand but you enjoy that. Bye

Marvin49

Reaction score
HawkFan72":ksb4ef84 said:
Well, he didn’t throw the ball one foot further.

What if he threw for 500 yards and 7 TDs too? He would have won the game.

But he didn’t.

His point was that it was HIS mistake, not Crabtrees. I think most of Kaps response was in defense of Crab.

Still, I wish he hadn't said it. More wood for the fire that is Kap hate and Seahawks.net.

Status
Not open for further replies.