Kaep fires back at Sherman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Mr.Hawkbrah":2n3w395n said:
Implying making money can't be done in embarrassing ways. ..smh, I'm guessing you have a large respect for miley cirus as well?

Gosh i am so embarrassed, I'm not a real fan youre right...lol. People can't talk about off season plans or weak points on our roster without getting flamed, But we can post a thread every 5 minutes crying about something someone said, like I said I understand it, it's just getting out of hand but you enjoy that. Bye

No, I'm implying that you think it's embarrassing, but a lot of other people enjoyed it, and somehow, I'm not trusting your definition of "embarrassing" over other people. You can stop with the strawman arguments about Miley Cyrus and such.

You sound like you have a lot of gripes. Keep crying, brah. I'm sure people care. Bye.

Marvin49

Reaction score
samwize77":3feiaas2 said:
Both sides can yammer back and forth all they want, its the way it is. What happens on the field tells the truth....and we all know who wins that battle.

Honestly, I'm obviously on the other side of the battle, but I just wish this whole damn thing would go away. I think Kap was defending his teammate and friend, but I wish he hadn't said anything at all.

Nothing good can come of it.

What was interesting is that he was in a suit and tie when he was on radio row. Changing the image?

Honestly, if it were me, I wouldn't even pay attention to this stuff. You guys won. Gratz. Who cares what Kap does or says?

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Mr.Hawkbrah":23ozwlte said:
Cliffs
-Seattle fans defend sherm for talking crap, part of the game ect..
-ck not aloud to respond to someone giving him the choking sign.

.uhh...
I'm sure he was asked about it, it's as if you guys assume he just called the media to talk about it. Dude wished rw good luck what more do you want.. I get commenting on why he's wrong but to cry this much every time something negative is said holy cow. You guys need meds.

If he was asked about it and responded with something like "I didn't like what Sherman did, but they won the game. We'll work extra hard to get the last laugh next time," then nobody on this board would have even noticed it, let alone responded. Or if he had given the exact same response in the heat of the moment (like Sherman did) instead of waiting 11 days to say something I don't think it would have been much of an issue either. But to come out and play the "if only" game and make his ridiculous claim that Sherman is afraid of the 49er receivers and do it nearly two weeks after the game is proof that the biggest thing holding Kaepernick back from becoming a truly elite quarterback has been and continues to be the space between his ears. He's not a leader. He's not a cool, savvy veteran quarterback. He doesn't have the temperament or mental toughness to live up to his physical potential. Maybe he will someday, but not now and maybe not ever.

And yes, he had a perfect right to say what he did. We have just as much of a right to make fun of him for saying it.

Polaris

Reaction score
Marvin49":odcz2kzj said:
What was interesting is that he was in a suit and tie when he was on radio row. Changing the image?

I will give you this. That WAS a change and a change for the better IMO. I don't know if that was Kaep's idea or someone on the 49ner's PR staff, but it does better reflect his status as franchise QB.

However, having said that, what he said seemed petty and unnecessary, and IMO didn't reflect well on either him or the Niners. JIMHO

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":3sufbe5t said:
Honestly, if it were me, I wouldn't even pay attention to this stuff. You guys won. Gratz. Who cares what Kap does or says?

It's pretty simple: we just thought it was funny that he was so butthurt about it nearly two weeks later.

BamKam

Reaction score
Marvin49":2xvww28o said:
samwize77":2xvww28o said:
Both sides can yammer back and forth all they want, its the way it is. What happens on the field tells the truth....and we all know who wins that battle.

Honestly, I'm obviously on the other side of the battle, but I just wish this whole damn thing would go away. I think Kap was defending his teammate and friend, but I wish he hadn't said anything at all.

Nothing good can come of it.

I really don't care that Kaep defended his teammate, I would expect someone on the Seahawks to do the same thing.

The thing that I can't stand about Kaep is all these "ifs". If I would have done this or that our team would have won. Just tip your hat and say the other team was better that day, you will have other chances. To assume that you lose because you didn't play perfectly (this also indirectly implies the other team played perfect too) is weak.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":2jqqdylx said:
Mr.Hawkbrah":2jqqdylx said:
Cliffs
-Seattle fans defend sherm for talking crap, part of the game ect..
-ck not aloud to respond to someone giving him the choking sign.

.uhh...
I'm sure he was asked about it, it's as if you guys assume he just called the media to talk about it. Dude wished rw good luck what more do you want.. I get commenting on why he's wrong but to cry this much every time something negative is said holy cow. You guys need meds.

If he was asked about it and responded with something like "I didn't like what Sherman did, but they won the game. We'll work extra hard to get the last laugh next time," then nobody on this board would have even noticed it, let alone responded. Or if he had given the exact same response in the heat of the moment (like Sherman did) instead of waiting 11 days to say something I don't think it would have been much of an issue either. But to come out and play the "if only" game and make his ridiculous claim that Sherman is afraid of the 49er receivers and do it nearly two weeks after the game is proof that the biggest thing holding Kaepernick back from becoming a truly elite quarterback has been and continues to be the space between his ears. He's not a leader. He's not a cool, savvy veteran quarterback. He doesn't have the temperament or mental toughness to live up to his physical potential. Maybe he will someday, but not now and maybe not ever.

And yes, he had a perfect right to say what he did. We have just as much of a right to make fun of him for saying it.

Well...I think you are reading WAY, WAY too much into the implicatiosn of what he said or why he said it, But I do wish he hadn't said anything at all.

As for why 2 weeks later? He wished luck to Wilson BEFORE he heard the rant about his teammate and friend (Crab). The "if only" point is miunderstood...his point is that HE made the mistake. It wasn't Crabtree.

I kinda think it IS leadership to take the responsibility for the loss which he has been doing since the day of the game.

As for the "Sherman is afraid" stuff....yeah, I could have done without that.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Polaris":22m2flo9 said:
Marvin49":22m2flo9 said:

I will give you this. That WAS a change and a change for the better IMO. I don't know if that was Kaep's idea or someone on the 49ner's PR staff, but it does better reflect his status as franchise QB.

However, having said that, what he said seemed petty and unnecessary, and IMO didn't reflect well on either him or the Niners. JIMHO

I'm sorry he's caved to the people complaining about his dress.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Well, now that this has turned into arguing about each other, I'd say the thread has run it's course.

Status
Not open for further replies.