Kaepernick struggling with accuracy in training camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin49

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1bei8wd8 said:
Marvin49":1bei8wd8 said:
peachesenregalia":1bei8wd8 said:
Alright, Marvin. I've had enough. You may be one of the more sensible whiner posters around here, but you're way off the mark on this topic. All of you "He was just defending his teammate!!!" nonsense needs to stop. He was being a bitch. For at least 2 weeks after the loss, Kaepernick was a bitch. If he was only defending his teammate, then all he had to say was "Crab is my teammate, and i would trust him to make that play every day of the week, this time Sherman made a better play, that's all", something along those lines. Instead, he whined like a bitch and tried to minimize Sherman and the seahawks. That's no longer defending your teammate, that's just being a bitch. Going on national TV and acting like a douchey, petulant 15 year old is some bitch shit, and that's what your team is. A Team of mostly bitches. Kaep, Crabtree, Harbaugh, Boldin, Davis, the list goes on. All bitches. You need to own it.

Back in the mid-2000s, the Seahawks were considered a soft team. Most of us owned it. We knew it, no denying that the Seahawks were soft back then. You need to do the same here. Own the fact that you support a team full of bitches. Are they talented bitches? Absolutely, few here dispute that, but they're still bitches. Stop defending bitches.

Stop defending bitches.

BS on an epic scale.

Kap is a b*tch about it yet I see nothing in regards to Sherman denigrating Crab after the game? Kap is a b*tch because he took shots at Sherman in response to those ludicrous comments? Seriously?

Pot, meet Kettle.

Please.

You know why Sherman's not a bitch in this case? Because he won. Until Crabtree beats Sherman on a play of that importance, Sherman can call him whatever he likes, and Crabtree will remain a bitch.

Stop defending bitches.

Wow.

So any behavior is all good if you win?

Right. Perfect logic.

Something tells me that if Crabtree DOES show up Sherman and then say something about it, you'll have a very different opinion.

Marvin49

Reaction score
I'll do that...and I'll await the excuse who THIS is different.

Just amazes me the free pass some of you give Sherman while holding other players to a different standard.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Marvin49":2y5hjii6 said:

Just amazes me the free pass some of you give Sherman while holding other players to a different standard.

Did Sherman lose the game and then whine about it all over podcasts, radio, and other media for two weeks afterward?

No?

Okay, then. Sherman isn't being judged in this context because he didn't do what Kaepernick did, which is Peaches's point, but I know you can read, so you're just ignoring that.

The rest of your whinging about Sherman is irrelevant to this particular part of the conversation.

Marvin49

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2z5gkd5l said:
Marvin49":2z5gkd5l said:

Give me an example of when Sherman whined or bitched after he was beaten by a player, and I'll tell you that it was some bitch shit. Sherman got beat badly by TY Hilton last year. Did he act like a bitch afterwards? No. The difference is that Sherman does most of his crowing on the field, and doesn't act like a bitch when he's beaten. Stop defending bitches, Marvin.

Stop defending bitches.

Did TY Hilton say after the game that Sherm was a mediocre corner? Gee...I wonder what Sherm would have said about that.

Marvin49

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":syfcxgp0 said:
Marvin49":syfcxgp0 said:
peachesenregalia":syfcxgp0 said:
Marvin49":syfcxgp0 said:

Give me an example of when Sherman whined or bitched after he was beaten by a player, and I'll tell you that it was some bitch shit. Sherman got beat badly by TY Hilton last year. Did he act like a bitch afterwards? No. The difference is that Sherman does most of his crowing on the field, and doesn't act like a bitch when he's beaten. Stop defending bitches, Marvin.

Stop defending bitches.

Did TY Hilton say after the game that Sherm was a mediocre corner? Gee...I wonder what Sherm would have said about that.

It never happened so we'll never know. We're not talking about hypotheticals here, Martin. We're talking about real life. In real life, Crabtree got beaten, and then he and Kaepernick acted like a bitch about it. Stop defending bitches, Martin.

Stop defending bitches.

Weak.

Marvin49

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2ayzlqo0 said:
Marvin49":2ayzlqo0 said:

Of course it was, sweetheart, of course it was. I can see you're beaten here. Hopefully you've learned your lesson and will stop defending bitches.

...and I can see that arguing with you is like arguing with someone who watches Fox News. Completely pointless.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Marvin49":aigi05c9 said:
peachesenregalia":aigi05c9 said:
Marvin49":aigi05c9 said:

Of course it was, sweetheart, of course it was. I can see you're beaten here. Hopefully you've learned your lesson and will stop defending bitches.

...and I can see that arguing with you is like arguing with someone who watches Fox News. Completely pointless.

No politics, Baghdad Bob.

...oh, damn it.

Marvin49

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3iplyvwa said:
Marvin49":3iplyvwa said:
peachesenregalia":3iplyvwa said:
Marvin49":3iplyvwa said:

Oh, because you can't just admit that Kaepernick acted like a bitch and instead are trying to deflect by saying that you think Sherman acts like a bitch?

Cool story, bro.

Reading comprehension not your friend.

Laloosh

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2og49xq2 said:
Marvin49":2og49xq2 said:
peachesenregalia":2og49xq2 said:
Marvin49":2og49xq2 said:

Stop defending bitches.

It never happened so we'll never know. We're not talking about hypotheticals here, Martin. We're talking about real life. In real life, Crabtree got beaten, and then he and Kaepernick acted like a bitch about it. Stop defending bitches, Martin.

Stop defending bitches.

Actually, Hilton said plenty after that game. There were quite a few .net posters crying foul but there were also plenty telling them to suck it up. He torched our secondary so he could say whatever he liked.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000 ... ired-me-up

According to T.Y., Sherman didn't say anything. Guess he just let the performance speak for itself and went out the next week and played Tennessee (think he got a pick in that one).

[edit] If i remember correctly, Browner got benched for a quarter or two and was later talked to by Pete because he "didn't seem to understand what we are trying to do on defense". Forgive me if my quote is not exactly right, but that was the gist of it.

Actually, here's the thread on the topic. Please continue...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75926&hilit=hilton

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
bigtrain21":2uy7czmw said:
Marvin49":2uy7czmw said:
bigtrain21":2uy7czmw said:
Marvin49":2uy7czmw said:
All he's sayin is that Crab didn't make the mistake. He did. If he had done it right, Sherman would be the goat, not the hero. As in...he screwed up. Crabtree didn't.

Sherman could never have been the goat on that play because he had him completely covered.

Kaepernick couldn't have thrown it right because Crabtree wasn't open! He screwed up by throwing it in the first place. I understand he was taking the blame and that is admirable, my issue is that he completely full of shit.

I get your point, I think it's silly you give him credit for that. You can't seem to move past the admirable part of taking blame onto the actual content of what he said.

LOL.

Dude...as I said before. I wish he hadn't said anything at all. Should have just did what Crabtree did and say nothing.

...but not gonna slam him for defending his teammate...even if it was misguided.

So being misguided and flat out wrong is okay as long as you are defending a teammate. Got it.

When is it okay to hit your teammate on the head with a beer bottle? Got any rules for that?

When they sleep with your wife. I would kill a man over that.

Status
Not open for further replies.