Kam Chancellor #32 on the top 100

Maulbert

Reaction score
BuZzB28":3bopfb7j said:
McGruff":3bopfb7j said:
Hasselbeck":3bopfb7j said:
BuZzB28":3bopfb7j said:
Really? Kam was not the 32nd best player cux he suck against at Carolina Panthers right?! We should trade kam to Washington Redskins. Kam was suck and bad play worst against at Panthers for twice times that two loss game for us. We should cut Kam cuz i am piss off that we loss game. Blame on Kam!!

Giphy

Holy overreaction Batman.. where in my post did I say any of those things?

I said that he wasn't the 32nd best player in the league, and if you watched the games you would see that. There are nearly 1700 players in the NFL, do you honestly believe he was better than 98% of the league?

He might not have been in the top 32 last year, but is he one of the top 32 players? I'd say so.

Are you both guys that u dont love to Kam? It is fact for kam on the top 32 players. Its true. Why you are very dishonest?! NFL said for real and check here. http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-top100-20 ... Chancellor

Then if you dont want kam on the top 32 players because you dont want pay him for 10 to 14 millions a year? Well. You are cheap and selfish. Smh. . Ifyou dont love kam then trade him for 3rd round. Or pay the man! Let kam be happy to earn the more moneys.

Ignore this poor soul. He's an incoherent whiner troll.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/profile/BuZzB28/

Laloosh

Reaction score
Buzz is welcome here. Buzz just needs to not pretend to be a Seahawks fan.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3eaups0r said:
I don't know if Kam was even the 32nd best player on the Seahawks last year, much less the league.

I expect a big bounce back year this season, but Kam was booty last year.

Yup

had2bhawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":29nesx6v said:
I don't know if Kam was even the 32nd best player on the Seahawks last year, much less the league.

I expect a big bounce back year this season, but Kam was booty last year.

My rational (Butt hurt) thinking says he won't live up to the hype!

Maulbert

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":3ecd8xei said:
Laloosh":3ecd8xei said:
Buzz is welcome here. Buzz just needs to not pretend to be a Seahawks fan.

And maybe be a little more coherent

Don't get your hopes up. He's incoherent on the Webzone, too, and that's saying something.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/185725-redskins-trade-kam-chancellor/page3/

He's also bragging that Seahawks fans know his name, even though it's only because his posts look like they were written by a 4 year old.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Jerhawk":i5840s7h said:
McGruff":i5840s7h said:
IBleedBlueAndGreen":i5840s7h said:
Kam was better than both Earl and Bennett last season??!? OK then.

That's not what the list is about.

Its about who players think will be the best in 2016 . . . In other words, players know the Kam that took the field last year was not the Kam that will take the field this year.

I'm pretty sure right in the opener of each episode they specifically say it's a list of the best players from the previous season.

This list can't even be taken seriously when Peyton Manning made it in the top 40 a few years back when he didn't even play a down. He was only voted in due to how significant his loss was.

Kam deserves to be on the list, but I wouldn't have put him this high. Not sure why Bobby Wagner doesn't get the respect he deserves around the league

The NFL Network advertises it as a projection for next season. That's why players who have confirmed retirement aren't appearing.