Kam is IN the Building!!!!!!! (The New KAM Topic)

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I think Kam has ultimately hurt his future value because of all of this.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Awesome to have Kam back!!!!!!!! A bright spot in otherwise miserable day.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Snake Plisskin":1tj931c4 said:
Not only did he not apologize, he says he forgives us fans.......Forgive us for WHAT Kam?....What a dumbass.

In case you didn't notice, a lot of people said some really crappy personal things.
If he truly has forgiven them and not become bitter towards those "fans", I think that's admirable.

chris98251

Reaction score
I hope he was doing all his stretching and stuff, so many times a player comes back and boom in a game they pull up lame. Practice and games are different, you get your water breaks and discuss things in practice, during games dehydration happens a lot if your not in shape game wise and have not let your body adjust you can be in trouble.

Welcome back Kam, I expect him to play limited snaps but be in enough to keep moral and the nastiness level up.

Boogman

Reaction score
This is probably the best thing I've heard all day. It's about time!

Threedee

Reaction score
pmedic920":3nchsn4d said:
Snake Plisskin":3nchsn4d said:
Not only did he not apologize, he says he forgives us fans.......Forgive us for WHAT Kam?....What a dumbass.

In case you didn't notice, a lot of people said some really crappy personal things.
If he truly has forgiven them and not become bitter towards those "fans", I think that's admirable.

I thought the Tweet was douchy. While I didn't scream hateful things about Kam, I have been sufficiently critical enough, and the onus of forgiveness is entirely on me to give to Kam - not the other way around. Give me to next summer camp, and I might do that.

jonkchar

Reaction score
I would tell you all to look at all the lame stuff people tweet to Kam before today, but you may as well look at some of the comments on this post. Making us 12s look bad...

hawknation2015

Reaction score
jonkchar":2xl4hx36 said:
I would tell you all to look at all the lame stuff people tweet to Kam before today, but you may as well look at some of the comments on this post. Making us 12s look bad...

Negativity comes with the territory when a player holds outs. The fact that he became the first player since the CBA to miss games for a new contract only amplified it. Then it became even more amplified when we lost both games.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1dulb85c said:
I am so thankful that Kam has decided to forgive us fans. I feel so much better now. How good of him.
For me being happy he's back isn't at all related to if or when I forgive him. It's all about do your job and fulfill the contract you signed. just like I'm required to at my job. If he doesn't like it ask for a trade. Just like I can get another job anytime I want.

But he better keep in mind that the grass isn't always greener on the other side just like most working people already know very early on.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
jonkchar":3ftgd47g said:

And yet Kam's twitter feed is full of craptastic "petty" stuff as well.

Why are you feeling sympathy for Kam? When you make stupid decisions, expect to be called out on it.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
vin.couve12":19de0l1g said:
hawk45":19de0l1g said:
Vin, if Kam's allowed to do what he wants to advance his own monetary goals, why should it bother you that fans also keep their own entertainment goals uppermost and bring out the pitchforks?

I agree with your point about emotion though. Neither side *really* gives a crap about the other if it means impacting their own endgame, so words like loyalty really don't apply.

Except for fans like ivotuk who do feel some loyalty, and if you're going to feel that way you are absolutely right to be pissed that it's not a two-way street.

In other words, fans are fans in their own way. This argument is really about fan A not feeling like fan B. Which is essentially what nearly every thread in the history of sports threads boils down to admittedly.

It's the entitlement that bothers me. Disagreeing with Kam or the Seahawks is to be expected, but thinking their owed something for nothing?

I'm just seeing President Camacho firing off a 60 with monster trucks trying to run over a guy while the crowd goes nuts.

Does the NFL exist, and therefore, does Kam get a paycheck if there are no fans?

And again, you are puffing up a strawman with your arguments. Its not nearly as severe as you paint it out to be. Are some fans frustrated? Sure. But Kam himself is insinuating HE needs an apology, which is ludicrous....so are some frustrated fans going to push back on that?

Yeah. They are.

But Kam exists as he is due to the fans that make it possible. Lets not forget that.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Hawkpower":2hq04jvi said:
jonkchar":2hq04jvi said:

And yet Kam's twitter feed is full of craptastic "petty" stuff as well.

Why are you feeling sympathy for Kam? When you make stupid decisions, expect to be called out on it.
That's one route. It's easier to be a proponent of the machine, but it doesn't work right and breaks down without one of it's largest gears. Just so happens the sentient gear has some measure of awareness of the levity it carries.

It's like "Lord Business" and "Everything is Awesome" all at the same time. Dead at 27 scanners1gif 50x50

Threedee

Reaction score
jonkchar":3p0ng5zs said:
I personally don't understand Twitter, comments sections, and other cesspool outlets. It further confirms my opinion that humanity is more bad than good, despite people trying to claim that people misbehaving online isn't really indicative of human nature. These people would be blowing up someone else's Twitter if not for Kam.

This doesn't change the fact that I am annoyed at Kam, even though I won't be spamming people's Twitter or B/R's comment feed. If I sound cynical, I also have a shitty active and short term memory, am criminally absentminded, and thus am usually a happy-go-lucky guy, who only gets dark like this when I have time to reflect. God only knows what I would be like with an above average IQ...

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Threedee":2mms18y1 said:
jonkchar":2mms18y1 said:
I personally don't understand Twitter, comments sections, and other cesspool outlets. It further confirms my opinion that humanity is more bad than good, despite people trying to claim that people misbehaving online isn't really indicative of human nature. These people would be blowing up someone else's Twitter if not for Kam.

This doesn't change the fact that I am annoyed at Kam, even though I won't be spamming people's Twitter or B/R's comment feed. If I sound cynical, I also have a shitty active and short term memory, am criminally absentminded, and thus am usually a happy-go-lucky guy, who only gets dark like this when I have time to reflect. God only knows what I would be like with an above average IQ...
Twitter is the Devil and having a high IQ and decent understanding of computers and fast typing with nothing but college learning or being a coddled elite athlete with no clue about how things actually work in the real world makes it more than useless.

Latest posts