Kam says he is not going anywhere

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Until the holdout, he was one of my favorite players of all time. I hope he has a great season and we can put last year in the rear view. Best case scenario in my mind is he has a monster year and earns a new contract with the hawks. He is still young, and I think the peopleasure saying he is declining are over reacting a bit. Time will tell, but I hope he is not blowing smoke.

LegionHawk12

Reaction score
He underperformed his contract. Yeah... can't back up you want more when you don't perform better.. I hope he stays with the team a long time but he needs to have a better year.

Hwkfn12

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":vdm5xs6u said:
Fans need to get over themselves.

Go look at the games without Kam. How did we do?

Now look at the fact that the one year that Kam had a down year, is the one year we barely make the playoffs.

Do the math however you want, but without Kam this team suddenly becomes much much easier to beat.

My own belief is that Kam & Earl got hurt playing in that GB playoff game, injured themselves further, and tried to play through nowhere near 100% last year because of that.

But either way, to the Kam haters - nobody cares if you got your little feelings hurt. Kam has a right to do what is best for him, and it is pretty clear that without Kam the Seahawks simply are nowhere near as dangerous.

So you better hope he returns to form too, because the Seahawks hopes hinge on it.

I wouldn't go that far. Kam is NOT the end all be all to the team.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":166ot5ko said:
I hope he gets back to intimidating opposing players again. If not then keeping him feels very Mariner-esk.
Dom, Pete operates 180 degrees out from the M's. You know that.

BuZzB28

Reaction score
vin.couve12":2zmok3r1 said:
kambam.0.0.gif

KAMPUNCH00

[youtube]1DSfMBcwQMU[/youtube]

Pay the man! He is not cheap. If kam wanted more moneys then give him the raised moneys. Pay the man!

BuZzB28

Reaction score
Kam is real the leader for defense than Seahawks defense teams. Pay the man!