Kenneth Walker Injury

Welshers2

Reaction score
I feel after everything that occurred after he went out this is being largely forgotten about. They said he's not going on IR but that he has an oblique injury and will "probably" miss time. It was after he went out hurt that our running game fell of a cliff. Everything that happened over that just over shadowed it but I feel it needs to be brought up how important he is to this team.

Another reason the offense stuttered.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You could see him grabbing something before even going down. Better to keep him out until he's fully ready. We got Charbs and he'll do a good job. Many wanted him to start anyway. Not me, but that's cool.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I’m bummed but I think Charb is a really good back and will run with his opportunity.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I think many undervalue Walker. He does some strange things at times but imo he's still a very good rb that isn't replaceable on this team. Not having the one two punch is going to hurt...not that Waldron uses them correctly anyway...but hopefully McIntosh does something.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I think many undervalue Walker. He does some strange things at times but imo he's still a very good rb that isn't replaceable on this team. Not having the one two punch is going to hurt...not that Waldron uses them correctly anyway...but hopefully McIntosh does something.
I don't think you're wrong but Mcintosh was high on a lot of scounts boards so maybe he's much better than we expect like a Rawls or a Carson and we don't miss a beat? I hope that's the case

Slick

Reaction score
Charbs reminds me of Chris Carson: not a guy who's gonna hit home runs like 55 yard touchdown runs. But a guy who gets positive yardage and needs some work/contact and gets those 5-10 yard, bruising runs later in the game.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Hopefully Walker isn’t out for a long time. McIntosh should be available now so maybe they activate him on game days. I believe he’s been inactive list for the past few games.

RiverDog

Reaction score
It was after he went out hurt that our running game fell of a cliff.

Another reason the offense stuttered.
Sunday vs. the Rams, Walker had just 4 carries and his longest gain was 6 yards. He's broken the 100 yards rushing barrier just once this season. You can't blame our putrid running attack on losing him to injury.

Last edited:

RiverDog

Reaction score
Plus charb was really running well, you can’t blame charb for the weird outside slow developing runs
Charb might have looked like he was running well, but he wasn't getting a lot of production, either. He finished with 47 yards on 15 carries, or 3.1 yards a pop.

Our running game this season sucks. We're 25th in yards per game, and this is supposed to be a Pete Carroll run-first offense. If you take a look at our PFF rankings, our offensive line was ranked 25th heading into the Rams game. It puts a lot of pressure on a quarterback when your running game isn't producing.

Xxx

Reaction score
Charb might have looked like he was running well, but he wasn't getting a lot of production, either. He finished with 47 yards on 15 carries, or 3.1 yards a pop.

Our running game this season sucks. We're 25th in yards per game, and this is supposed to be a Pete Carroll run-first offense. If you take a look at our PFF rankings, our offensive line was ranked 25th heading into the Rams game. It puts a lot of pressure on a quarterback when your running game isn't producing.
That’s such a limited number of Carrie’s that the bad runs had a significant impact on his stats, like the outside run at the goal line

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
I hate to see K9 go down and out, he's a solid football player. I'm hoping Charb can step up and give us some production though.