Kenneth Walker Injury

morgulon1

Reaction score
You could see him grabbing something before even going down. Better to keep him out until he's fully ready. We got Charbs and he'll do a good job. Many wanted him to start anyway. Not me, but that's cool.
You mean " 8 Yard Zach"?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
You could see him grabbing something before even going down. Better to keep him out until he's fully ready. We got Charbs and he'll do a good job. Many wanted him to start anyway. Not me, but that's cool.
Yep, next man up, that's likely why the Seahawks Drafted Charbonnet in the 2nd round and Kenny-Mack in the 7th.

RiverDog

Reaction score
That’s such a limited number of Carrie’s that the bad runs had a significant impact on his stats, like the outside run at the goal line
Baloney!

Last Sunday, Walker had carries for 6 yards, 1 yard, 5 yards, and 6 yards for a total of 18 yards. He had no "bad" runs, like a run for a negative 5 or so yards, which would skew the stats on a small number of carries as you are suggesting. He wasn't productive.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Any word on how K9 is progressing? Sure would be great to have him available for Thursday.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
In my estimation both Walker and Charbonnet are better when used together as a 1-2 punch. Different styles. Same goes for our late pick just coming off IR. He runs well, can catch, and has a great game sense.
But if looking for a reason why our running game is not producing as hoped you can stop looking after seeing what is happening on the LOS.

Xxx

Reaction score
In my estimation both Walker and Charbonnet are better when used together as a 1-2 punch. Different styles. Same goes for our late pick just coming off IR. He runs well, can catch, and has a great game sense.
But if looking for a reason why our running game is not producing as hoped you can stop looking after seeing what is happening on the LOS.
And play calls

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
We all know they are better with both 9 and 26. We all would like to see McIntosh get some carries.
Back to my question…anyone heard about the health of K9????

sutz

Reaction score
According to the Times, K9 is still not practicing. Probably no word until Pete's Tuesday presser.

flv2

Reaction score
There's no outside rushing attack without him and the value of having multiple TE sets drops significantly. I hope he returns to health ASAP.