Kenny McIntosh sprains knee in mock game

bsuhawk

Reaction score
Ummm, Walker, Charbonnet, and Dallas are all ahead of him. They will keep 3 on the 53. I realize there are injury concerns with others as well.

As I said, we will see what happens with Kenny.
If I remember correctly, the Hawks generally do keep 4 RB. In 2022 at the start of the season, they had Kenneth Walker, Rashaad Penny, Travis Homer, and DeeJay Dallas. In 2021 they started the season with Rashaad Penny, Travis Homer, DeeJay Dallas, and Chris Carson. In 2020 Penny was hurt, so they had Chris Carson, Travis Homer, DeeJay Dallas, and Carlos Hyde for most of the season. I actually don't remember who the RBs were coming out of training camp in 2020.

Last edited:

Mick063

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, the Hawks generally do keep 4 RB. In 2022 at the start of the season, they had Kenneth Walker, Rashaad Penny, Travis Homer, and DeeJay Dallas. In 2021 they started the season with Rashaad Penny, Travis Homer, DeeJay Dallas, and Chris Carson. In 2020 Penny was hurt, so they had Chris Carson, Travis Homer, DeeJay Dallas, and Carlos Hyde for most of the season. I actually don't remember who the RBs were coming out of training camp in 2020.

So yes, recently the Hawks have been keeping 4 RBs to start the season.
I'll take it a step further. Even if Seattle historically kept only three running backs, this year they would make an exception, MAKE ROOM for four RB just to keep McIntosh.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Trying to now spin this to I am the one "triggered" after Seahawk fans were actually clearly triggered because I said their 7th round RB who is now injured may not be on the 53.

Then they say the Packers and Seahawks are rivals and get more triggered when I correct them on that.

You can't make this stuff up.

Too funny!

Have a great night!

Wow, you're right. The small minds here obviously aren't ready to handle your vast knowledge of football.

If only there were a fan base somewhere that likes to tell itself it's the most welcoming, and maybe a fan site where people would just love the opportunity to have you around to share your vast knowledge of football in general and everything about the great career you see coming for Jordan Love. If only...

fenderbender123

Reaction score
He says Packers fans are the most welcoming. Where I live (where there's fans of all teams), nobody gives me more shit for being a Seahawks fan than Packers fans. They seem to get visibly angry at the fact. They STILL bring up the fail Mary game! And when I ask them why they don't have a problem with the refs gifting the Packers a TD on their last drive in that game (on a bs automatic first down call) they're all like "uhhh, duhhh, derrr, what?" .

Yes, such a likeable fanbase.

Sucks about Kenny McIntosh. Hope it's nothing major.

PackersNation

Reaction score
I see after a mod informs me I will be banned if I respond to any of the trolling of me here, now everyone and their brother jumps in to troll me. Keyboard warriors here hiding behind screens talking big when I will be banned if I respond. Outstanding fan base you have here.

Nothing like August in Green Bay
200 6

Enjoy the season. I know I will!

Lagartixa

Reaction score
I see after a mod informs me I will be banned if I respond to any of the trolling of me here, now everyone and their brother jumps in to troll me. Keyboard warriors here hiding behind screens talking big when I will be banned if I respond. Outstanding fan base you have here.

View attachment 60083

The solution is simple. As I've said, the people here are obviously just too small-minded to understand the magnitude of the opportunity in your willingness to share your vast knowledge of football with us. It's clear being here is a waste of your oh-so-valuable time.

Jac

Reaction score

View attachment 60083

I expected it to be a bit of a ban-warning overreaction...but c'mon, you came in pretty heavy with the name calling and aggression. But from a football POV, you'd have to more closely follow this team to understand that he very well could be the third (or even second) RB on the depth chart despite draft status. If he's injured, he's obviously redshirted...but if he's not, he's an absolute lock for the 53.

fenderbender123

Reaction score

View attachment 60083

That's silly. You should be allowed to troll and we should be allowed to troll you back. It's what makes the message board a fun place.

Mick063

Reaction score

View attachment 60083

Your victimhood is cringeworthy.

PackersNation

Reaction score
I expected it to be a bit of a ban-warning overreaction...but c'mon, you came in pretty heavy with the name calling and aggression. But from a football POV, you'd have to more closely follow this team to understand that he very well could be the third (or even second) RB on the depth chart despite draft status. If he's injured, he's obviously redshirted...but if he's not, he's an absolute lock for the 53.
I won't get further into the "ban-warning" ridiculous stuff, as I really don't care if they ban me. I have posted as my Packers fan self on several NFL forums and never have had any issues.

Back to the football side...

I follow the rosters of all 32 teams and when I originally posted here I was thinking that Kenny was 4th on the depth chart, behind Walker, Charbonnet, and Dallas. I still feel that way, but if YOU have PERSONALLY attended all the public practices and tell me Kenny is running with 1s more than some others, then I stand corrected. I will not though take what a beat reporter says on the issue. I get my info from those actually attending camps with no agendas. Yes, team beat reporters have agendas.

Again, I have never said Kenny won't be on the 53 on August 29th. I said it's not a certainty.

From what I now hear from credible sources, the injury isn't overly serious. So, I am not thinking IR over the 53 at this point.

And I said, I wish Kenny the best, but I like Walker, Charbonnet, and Dallas more. If they do indeed keep 4 on the 53, then it's a strong possibility Kenny is RB4.

Not a lock yet though😏

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I won't get further into the "ban-warning" ridiculous stuff, as I really don't care if they ban me. I have posted as my Packers fan self on several NFL forums and never have had any issues.

Back to the football side...

I follow the rosters of all 32 teams and when I originally posted here I was thinking that Kenny was 4th on the depth chart, behind Walker, Charbonnet, and Dallas. I still feel that way, but if YOU have PERSONALLY attended all the public practices and tell me Kenny is running with 1s more than some others, then I stand corrected. I will not though take what a beat reporter says on the issue. I get my info from those actually attending camps with no agendas. Yes, team beat reporters have agendas.

Again, I have never said Kenny won't be on the 53 on August 29th. I said it's not a certainty.

From what I now hear from credible sources, the injury isn't overly serious. So, I am not thinking IR over the 53 at this point.

And I said, I wish Kenny the best, but I like Walker, Charbonnet, and Dallas more. If they do indeed keep 4 on the 53, then it's a strong possibility Kenny is RB4.

Not a lock yet though😏
“Follow the rosters of all 32 teams”? Must be nice having all that free time on your hands! :rolleyes:

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Walker has a better chance of making the 53 than the Packers do of making the playoffs. They're going to be battling Chicago for 3rd place in their own division.