Kenny McIntosh sprains knee in mock game

bsuhawk

Reaction score
I won't get further into the "ban-warning" ridiculous stuff, as I really don't care if they ban me. I have posted as my Packers fan self on several NFL forums and never have had any issues.

Back to the football side...

I follow the rosters of all 32 teams and when I originally posted here I was thinking that Kenny was 4th on the depth chart, behind Walker, Charbonnet, and Dallas. I still feel that way, but if YOU have PERSONALLY attended all the public practices and tell me Kenny is running with 1s more than some others, then I stand corrected. I will not though take what a beat reporter says on the issue. I get my info from those actually attending camps with no agendas. Yes, team beat reporters have agendas.

Again, I have never said Kenny won't be on the 53 on August 29th. I said it's not a certainty.

From what I now hear from credible sources, the injury isn't overly serious. So, I am not thinking IR over the 53 at this point.

And I said, I wish Kenny the best, but I like Walker, Charbonnet, and Dallas more. If they do indeed keep 4 on the 53, then it's a strong possibility Kenny is RB4.

Not a lock yet though😏
Since the beginning of training camp he has been running with the first team. This is primarily because Charbonnet and Walker have been injured. However, all reports from camp indicated that he has looked very good. At least up until his injury.

PackersNation

Reaction score
Since the beginning of training camp he has been running with the first team. This is primarily because Charbonnet and Walker have been injured. However, all reports from camp indicated that he has looked very good. At least up until his injury.
Yes, I was aware Walker has a groin injury and Charbonnet has a shoulder issue.

Neither injury seems too serious so I keep them ahead of McIntosh on the depth chart.

Now, if you'll excuse me, Packers practice just ended and I am heading over to find out what time the team leaves for Cincy tomorrow. Some bonding time for the team on the extended trip to Cincy, which will include a joint practice with the Bengals and also the preseason game on Friday.

Pats come to Green Bay on August 16th and 17th for joint practices and a preseason game on the 19th.

I should start a Packers thread in the NFL Nation section. Perhaps I'll do that or do it on the Pats fan forum. They actually enjoy the updates from other teams.

Last edited:

Halx44

Reaction score

Neither injury seems too serious so I keep them ahead of McIntosh on the depth chart.

Now, if you'll excuse me, Packers practice just ended and I am heading over to find out what time the team leaves for Cincy tomorrow. Some bonding time for the team on the extended trip to Cincy, which will include a joint practice with the Bengals and also the preseason game on Friday.

Pats come to Green Bay on August 16th and 17th for joint practices and a preseason game on the 19th.

I should start a Packers thread in the NFL Nation section. Perhaps I'll do that or do it on the Pats fan forum. They actually enjoy the updates from other teams.

Good. Do that. Go annoy them instead.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Okieseahawk

Reaction score
Yeah, but most of them wear the cheese on the outside of their heads. ;)
Good. Do that. Go annoy them

I should start a Packers thread in the NFL Nation section. Perhaps I'll do that or do it on the Pats fan forum. They actually enjoy the updates from other team
Welcome to the Hawks forum. Remember when Russ connected with Kearse in overtime? That was awesome. How about that Golden Tate catch in the endzone on MNF. Good Times.
Cheesy tears are just the best.

sc85sis

Reaction score
In 2012 the Seahawks had four RBs and one FB play in games during the season. That was the fewest RBs of any season during Pete’s tenure as head coach.

Our starting RB prior to last year was Chris Carson, a seventh round draft pick. Pete doesn’t care where a guy is drafted, he’ll play whoever is best and healthiest. Always compete.

McIntosh is likely to make the 53-man roster because Pete likes to run the ball and believes in a balanced offense. He also uses guys like McIntosh and Dallas on STs.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
In 2012 the Seahawks had four RBs and one FB play in games during the season. That was the fewest RBs of any season during Pete’s tenure as head coach.

Our starting RB prior to last year was Chris Carson, a seventh round draft pick. Pete doesn’t care where a guy is drafted, he’ll play whoever is best and healthiest. Always compete.

McIntosh is likely to make the 53-man roster because Pete likes to run the ball and believes in a balanced offense. He also uses guys like McIntosh and Dallas on STs.
Just to add - Pete has said he likes McIntosh's ability to be a receiver out of the backfield. I seem to remember reading it somewhere but now can't find the article.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Our resident Bears fan has a weekly thing going during the season. Couldn't hurt to start a Pack thread.

CPHawk

Reaction score
So is it his knee or ankle? On the radio they said ankle.

scutterhawk

Reaction score

No, you should start a thread in whatever dumbass club that'll give a sh*t and give credence to what you have to say, It's OBVIOUSLY NOT HERE on .Net> DUD< ...Fans here have shown WAAAYY more than enough patience & CLASS to put up with a$$-Trolls like yourself.

Donn2390

Reaction score

...and we thought that Russell was an egomaniac..

RiverDog

Reaction score

sutz

Reaction score
Anybody else get a bit of a Reggie Bush vibe from Mac? Pete loves those kind of guys.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He is pretty elusive that's for sure. Man, Reggie Bush was an incredible player, especially in college. I remember being at a UW game when he just absolutely shredded them all day long. He had a punt return that looked like a video game.