Kurt Warner ranks Top 5 QBs

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Kurt Warner should only rank his top 5 new teeth. I can't take my eyes of his new huge teeth. It remind me of Matt Dillion in something about Mary.

Slick

Reaction score
To quote the late, great Greg Geraldo his teeth look like a row of urinals. I want to piss in his mouth.

jblaze

Reaction score
I discount Warner out of hand. Guy is a homer for bible thumpers.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
jblaze":1sxku583 said:
Jeez that's a bigoted and hateful opinion. Glad I know your true colors.

jblaze

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1epyrqvq said:
jblaze":1epyrqvq said:

LOL perhaps you should look up the definitions for bigot and hate.

Over exaggerate much?

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Disregarding a retired League MVP quarterback's opinions on today's quarterbacks, because you don't like the way he practices his religion, is a quintessential example of bigotry and even hate. But if you don't like those words, you can safely self-apply "ignorant".

CANHawk

Reaction score
jblaze":o30v1qcc said:
Jazzhawk":o30v1qcc said:
jblaze":o30v1qcc said:

Over exaggerate much?

Dude... our new golden boy quarterback could very easily be painted with the same brush. Just sayin.

jblaze

Reaction score
BlueTalon":o76kt57j said:
Disregarding a retired League MVP quarterback's opinions on today's quarterbacks, because you don't like the way he practices his religion, is a quintessential example of bigotry and even hate. But if you don't like those words, you can safely self-apply "ignorant".

He's a homer just like any other is the point I was making. I have nothing against Christianity or religion.

Whether it be a Seahawk homer, a 49'ers homer, whatever, it devalues his opinion because it's not objective.

You guys need to relax. Everyone gets so butthurt about religion and shockingly it's those people who judge the most.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I didn't watch, did he crank up the airhorn before announcing #1?

jblaze

Reaction score
CANHawk":10s6k8mc said:
jblaze":10s6k8mc said:
Jazzhawk":10s6k8mc said:
jblaze":10s6k8mc said:

Over exaggerate much?

Dude... our new golden boy quarterback could very easily be painted with the same brush. Just sayin.

Yep I got his religious CD at the Titans game and watched it, it was very good actually. I'm not knocking religion, just saying there's a few guys in the media who are pretty over the top with this stuff and don't look at things objectively and he is one, Tebow is another. One's religion or spiritual beliefs should have no bearing on football analysis but some people look at the world through that lens first and foremost. Oh and no one loves Russell as much as I do, I got a serious man crush!

Yep, I said it, TEBOW!!! Let's talk about religion and it's place in sports! 40 pages or GTFO! GO!

Basis4day

Reaction score
jblaze":10itm28l said:
Yep I got his religious CD at the Titans game and watched it, it was very good actually. I'm not knocking religion, just saying there's a few guys in the media who are pretty over the top with this stuff and don't look at things objectively and he is one, Tebow is another. One's religion or spiritual beliefs should have no bearing on football analysis but some people look at the world through that lens first and foremost. Oh and no one loves Russell as much as I do, I got a serious man crush!

Yep, I said it, TEBOW!!! Let's talk about religion and it's place in sports! 40 pages or GTFO! GO!

Which is interesting because you're the one bringing up religion into this thread. Please keep religion and politics in the other forum. This is about sports.

jblaze

Reaction score
Basis4day":3rftuqsp said:
jblaze":3rftuqsp said:

Which is interesting because you're the one bringing up religion into this thread. Please keep religion and politics in the other forum. This is about sports.

I was referring to his objectivity relating to football. Other people got butthurt thinking I was bashing religion, I'm not but they're ironically quick to judge which is always the best part of these discussions.

But you're right, these discussions never go well but it's certainly entertaining because the irony is thick. Good times!

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Say what you want, Warner was an amazing QB.

He was doing it right before the rule changes that made every QB able to hit 300 yds routinely.

That offense was something to behold. I don't respect the offensive records now because all the free first downs make it too easy for QBs to pile up yards, shockingly the Denver Broncos offense is now "the best in history". Uh no. They just rigged the rules so QBs can light up the scoreboards now.

The Denver offense isn't even as good as those old Dallas teams.

But one of the best offenses was absolutely those Rams teams with their "basketball on grass".

So Warner can say what he wants, he earned it. He took the freaking Cardinals to the SB. The Arizona Cardinals. The same ones that were crappy before he got there.

If he wants to light black candles and pray to the dark lord, or worship the spaghetti monster - I don't care. So I certainly am not going to pitch a fit for his talking about his Christian beliefs, since he seems at least earnest and walks the talk. As long as he isn't beating his wife or kids, or running a dog fighting ring...he earned the right to do whatever he wants.

And I certainly belief that the insights from an HOF caliber QB are valuable, even if I don't agree with everything he says.

Smellyman

Reaction score
jblaze":3uh5kz6k said:

it hurt him to have to leave Tebow off it...

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
jblaze":20r2vlzh said:
Jazzhawk":20r2vlzh said:
jblaze":20r2vlzh said:

Over exaggerate much?
Nope. I nailed it pretty right on.